• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone Requests

I still want that red vs. blue antics... it might actually tempt me to get on classic.

Terrain for the Pokemon world?

Well, considering much of the Pokemon builds are pixel art, a world with enough space for sizeable sprites, I guess.

But on the ground... We need tall grass. ;)
Tall grass? A wild caterpie appeared!

I'd love to have a bit of a Steampunk world. I always see several flying ships, zepelins and whatnot in the gueste world so it's a relatively popular genre in terms of 3D builds.

Also, what about a Valve world? Portal, Half-Life, Counter Strike... you know, they're only the best company ever :D

I'd love to have a bit of a Steampunk world. I always see several flying ships, zepelins and whatnot in the gueste world so it's a relatively popular genre in terms of 3D builds.

Also, what about a Valve world? Portal, Half-Life, Counter Strike... you know, they're only the best company ever :D
Why not Blizzard world?

yeah, some pokemon sprites are insanely huge.... so yeah we need a big space :D

*edit* oh i forgot :p it'll be good if it was flatgrass :D x3

I like the valve idea. I already did Glados and portal stuff and it was a lot of fun. I'm sure I could fill a zone. Also yay pokemon! I'mma make a 3D Bulbasaur! Oh yes. Yes I will.

I would recommend a zone dedicated to real world skyscrapers, however it would be good if it had a higher than normal building ceiling since most of the worlds are 512x512x128. I would recommend a building ceiling of at least 256, however if there's room for an even higher ceiling that will be even better. If you need examples of the kind of builds I think should be in this zone, here are some pictures:

Burj Al-Arab (197 blocks tall)

Burj Al-Arab 1.png

Burj Al-Arab 2.png

Burj Al-Arab 3.png

Taipei 101 (233 blocks tall)

Taipei 101 1.png

Taipei 101 2.png

Taipei 101 3.png

Is there still going to be a new zone made? I know there is currently a Zone18 that only Epic+ can build in. Is this an oversite on the person that made the zone or is there work being done on it before it gets released?

Space base. Completely empty. I'd say obsidian walls and ceiling, but the problem is that you can't see what's in the world, a la http://classic.team9000.net/zone4

We can then put some sort of space station hanging in the center and build ships from any canon or no canon around it.

I would recommend a zone dedicated to real world skyscrapers, however it would be good if it had a higher than normal building ceiling since most of the worlds are 512x512x128. I would recommend a building ceiling of at least 256, however if there's room for an even higher ceiling that will be even better. If you need examples of the kind of builds I think should be in this zone, here are some pictures:

I second this. I would love a sky scraper world. I'm not sure if they can raise the block limit, so I don't mind if they do or don't, but it would be helpful if it's possible. I love this idea, though.

Back