• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 Applications

do i need to send something else then this so plz say it

Attachments

• screenshot_20110709230206.png
    screenshot_20110709230206.png
    592.9 KB · Views: 114
  • screenshot_20110709230206.png
    screenshot_20110709230206.png
    592.9 KB · Views: 111
  • screenshot_20110709230149.png
    screenshot_20110709230149.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
  • screenshot_20110709230245.png
    screenshot_20110709230245.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 109
  • screenshot_20110709230220.png
    screenshot_20110709230220.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
Just thought I'd ask, what do you say constitues realism is it the shape the colouring the proportions etc.?

rollcast123 said:
Just thought I'd ask, what do you say constitues realism is it the shape the colouring the proportions etc.?

As realistic in every possible aspect you can manage. This world will be as realistic in all the aspects as we can make it so when you or ANYONE ELSE submits applications they should contain the most realistic builds you can make detail, size, color, etc

For serious Dukey, I am going to have to say - SUBMIT A BUILD! I'm sorry but I know that most engineers didn't get to their position because of their spectacular building.

Sorry Engineers, just because of your colour doesn't mean you will be picked. I am pretty sure my higher-ups would agree, yet we havn't talked about it. Please if you have any problems take it up with the head of the Ministry of Resource Management.

Arn't you Awesome+ Konflakes?

Rollcast123 - I'm afraid we will have to see more detail, I like the shape of your build but the levels and windows are all wrong. Sorry dude but we have to be going for realism in these builds.

Maybe I didnt get engineer due to my builds but I had to get to builder first and quite fast actually because of MY BUILDS, dont ditch me because im engineer. At the very least take a look at my builds before saying that.

Whatupguys, Mdukey hold off, I am going to talk to Minerjuco, as you both have at one point shown off your building skills and proven you know what you're doing. However, we would like to see at least one build so that we at least know you understand the building thats going on here. I don't think there will be a problem and it might not even come to that, I still need to clarify a little more with minerjuco, so hold off and I will keep you updated.

For serious Dukey, I am going to have to say - SUBMIT A BUILD! I'm sorry but I know that most engineers didn't get to their position because of their spectacular building.

Sorry Engineers, just because of your colour doesn't mean you will be picked. I am pretty sure my higher-ups would agree, yet we havn't talked about it. Please if you have any problems take it up with the head of the Ministry of Resource Management.

Arn't you Awesome+ Konflakes?

Rollcast123 - I'm afraid we will have to see more detail, I like the shape of your build but the levels and windows are all wrong. Sorry dude but we have to be going for realism in these builds.

Dude, I didn't even know how to get in, so chillax dude.

So it's basically building something to even be a citizen of the city? e_e

I'm very confused at the moment.

I may seem uptight - but I really ain't most of the time if I CAPS IT OUT it is to get people to remember what I say.

I'm chill homey, how bout you?

And we just need to see some level of building skill for you to be accepted into the city. This is why the screenshot is required.

I may seem uptight - but I really ain't most of the time if I CAPS IT OUT it is to get people to remember what I say.

I'm chill homey, how bout you?

And we just need to see some level of building skill for you to be accepted into the city. This is why the screenshot is required.
Wait, so, Do we build our "building that we need to show you" in Zone11, or can it be anywhere in the Team9000 server (cool worlds, etc)

We just want to see your building style so if you still have pics of your builds post them and that way we can see what youre capable of.the server is whitelisted so to be fair to everyone and so we know what to expect please post some of your builds.

This is my Brotherood of Builder Palace! Hope u like

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 2.png
    2.png
    376.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.png
    3.png
    425.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 4.png
    4.png
    404 KB · Views: 122
  • 5.png
    5.png
    396.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 6.png
    6.png
    428.8 KB · Views: 118
Just thought you would like to know, that I am still very interested. I am just waiting for another guest world so there is more space to build.

Ryusaizo said:
Just thought you would like to know, that I am still very interested. I am just waiting for another guest world so there is more space to build.

We will keep that in mind and look forward to what you plan on building

As realistic in every possible aspect you can manage. This world will be as realistic in all the aspects as we can make it so when you or ANYONE ELSE submits applications they should contain the most realistic builds you can make detail, size, color, etc
Realism is my middle name....thats what the "R" stands for in my username.

ha! jk. My middle name is R****.

Back