• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 Applications

...and another one...
Can i get in yet?

Attachments

• Mario plant.png
    Mario plant.png
    860.3 KB · Views: 112
Whitelist in Zone 11 has been updated.
Updated user list:

MinerJuco - Mayor ✔
Casey - Minister of the Dept of Resource Management
MikeyMagic - Officer of the Dept of Resource Management
Avroom - Minister of the Dept of Transport
Pasaria - Minister of the Dept of Open Spaces ✔
Vorsprung - Minister of the Dept of Urban Design ✔
MatiasRivero - Citizen ✔
ParcelFace - Citizen ✔
DarkPrime25 - Citizen ✔
TheNinjaDavid - Citizen ✔
oozinator - Citizen ✔
Doneyhew ✔
PyrofireDelta ✔
whatupguys1 ✔
jrl51592 ✔
Excide_og ✔
dvdvdx ✔
jishent ✔
madcart ✔

Note: If you build outside of the colored zones or don't follow the guidelines your work will be deleted.

Sorry about multiple posts.. I build whatevers assigned, also whatever I feel like building

Attachments

• image-2419985012.png
    image-2419985012.png
    267 KB · Views: 109
  • image-2621223012.png
    image-2621223012.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1692888070.png
    image-1692888070.png
    537.6 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2581933468.png
    image-2581933468.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 119
Wow, I'm so flattered, but honestly I don't think some of the zones are technically challenging. I just built a 2-story single-family structure in the D-area and it's essentially a glorified box. Granted, that zone is low-income housing adjacent to industrial area, so I tried to make it as cheap and simple as possible. MinerJuco seemed pleased with the results.

What I think is most challenging however is working with the space you're allotted. I can build anything that makes people go "ooh and ahh" if I had 2500 sq. blocks of area, but chances are, if you're working in Zone11, you will get around 200-500 sq. blocks. That's a relatively puny amount to work with considering the all the ginormous builds in guest and cool worlds. I bet some cool or guest (well, maybe not guest :cool: ) can easily out-design me within these parameters.

My advice to those wanting to impress MinerJuco would be to read his guidelines and submit a few sample builds based on the conditions of the a few zones. Only a privileged few will be able to build the mansions in Zone11 but there's a lot of housing in between filthy rich part of town and just the plain filthy. :)

Even I don't think I'll be able to make anything in the rich part of town since I haven't made any traditional mansions. I'm just horrible at interiors. :(

You have got the concept perfectly ooz. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS ASK THIS DUDE! He knows more than me!

Here is a small library I made along with a few older sprites I made.

Attachments

• Blackmage.jpg
    Blackmage.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Chocobo.jpg
    Chocobo.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 125
  • fighter.jpg
    fighter.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Kupo.jpg
    Kupo.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Loz1.jpg
    Loz1.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 112
  • Nyancat.jpg
    Nyancat.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Library 1.jpg
    Library 1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Library 2.jpg
    Library 2.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 109
  • loz2.jpg
    loz2.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 118
Cool I'm white listed. Hey miner, sorry to keep bugging you about this but have you found a location for my pool yet?

PLEASE READ HERE FOR ALL INFORMATION REGARDING BUILDING PERMITS INCLUDING IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING TO GET APPROVED!!

When we are talking realism, also think about utlilities. Cities have power stations, and factories, and foundries etc. If there's free space somewhere far away from residental buildings, try building something that would seem normal in a city. For example, I'm building a water purification centre at the dam.

The aim is to emulate real life. If you can't build a certain object, make do with other blocks - e.g, brown mushrooms are a good replacement for taps.

So - if you are ever at a loss to what you should build, go out into town and see what's there, and what's normal. That's the key.
(If you are looking to build urban buildings, talk to my department so we can at least check it out.)

We just want to see your building style so if you still have pics of your builds post them and that way we can see what youre capable of.the server is whitelisted so to be fair to everyone and so we know what to expect please post some of your builds.
Again, I cant upload ANY sort of file into these forums. Thats why I posted the link to my photobucket account with all my best builds... But it seems no one has seen it so Ill just post it again.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l491/whatupguys1/

Again, I cant upload ANY sort of file into these forums. Thats why I posted the link to my photobucket account with all my best builds... But it seems no one has seen it so Ill just post it again.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l491/whatupguys1/

Please read here if you are looking to get a building permit in Zone11. AGAIN, the building permits have been changed slightly, and that post, which I made and put on here TWICE, will explain what is needed and where it is needed.

When we are talking realism, also think about utlilities. Cities have power stations, and factories, and foundries etc. If there's free space somewhere far away from residental buildings, try building something that would seem normal in a city. For example, I'm building a water purification centre at the dam.

The aim is to emulate real life. If you can't build a certain object, make do with other blocks - e.g, brown mushrooms are a good replacement for taps.

So - if you are ever at a loss to what you should build, go out into town and see what's there, and what's normal. That's the key.
(If you are looking to build urban buildings, talk to my department so we can at least check it out.)

hello vorsprung I'd like to help building the public builds and services like stadiums, city-halls, churches, movietheatres etc. Can you give me the details on what do do, where to build, how big etc.

hello vorsprung I'd like to help building the public builds and services like stadiums, city-halls, churches, movietheatres etc. Can you give me the details on what do do, where to build, how big etc.

Go to my thread here: http://t9k.me/KS

It's got information about my department and stuff. I need to add more to the first post, to outline who gets what position... But I'll get to that later.

Back