• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11: Urban Design Department

That sounds like a very well thought out idea. I'll make sure there's no building within a one-block radius, or something. If Pyro wants to create a park that surrounds the church (complete with chessboard, etc.), we could preserve the beauty of the build.

Oh yeah - after I've finished building the water purification centre, I have three plans:
  1. Build a resdential skyscraper in the CBD area.
  • Transfer the hotel I built in Cool40 to Zone11, then finish it.
  • Work on structuring this department so that people know what positions are available

I'm quite busy at the moment... I'm needed on Beta by a few people, I need to sort things out here and on Classic, and I have schoolwork to do IRL, which is important. (Really, I should be working now.)

I'll get to it at some stage. I need to do work, so my activity on T9K at the moment will be limited. My holidays are almost over, too, so there will be even less playing then. :(

Sure thing, both of you guys. I'll work on it... I has schoolwork, so I has boring important things 2 du :(

So many good people, so much hard choices... So much laziness on my part.
I'm gettin' there!
Just like to re-iterate for those numbskulls who don't read the whole thread; you must have an approved application to build in Zone11 before applying here.

Cool. I wasn't referring to you, Jok3r, so don't worry about that. But there are people who don't read the thread, and until I edit the first post, I'm just gonna put that there.

Everyone needs to remember that everything you build has to have a purpose and background, such as a business name. Make it realistic and every building should have an inside, nothing closed off and kept for looks. thanks

Back