The Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a rant thread, not a caps thread. You people have such short rants.
the short rants display the ranter's level of ADHD, I suspect...
Caps show emphasis of the rant? That is why I propose, A NEW FORM OF NON-CAPS TO EXPRESS EMPHASIS, LIKE umm, DOUBLE CAPS in umm, SEE WE CAN'T HAVE GOOD IDEAS.

On other news any more rants I place here won't be serious, probably, and they havn't been in the first place.
also, THIS WOULD BE THE PROPER DOUBLE CAPS SIZE FOR RANTS OF EPIC RAGE

I freakin' hate it when other people steal my goddamn name! I was just modding around on Classic, when I suddenly notice a builder named "KatWantsCupQuakes" on the chat. And then I go on the forums, and there's this "MotorKat". What the hell is a MotorKat? Aren't Kats only supposed to biological organisms? To make it worse, both of the aforementioned kats are female, and the phonetic qualities of this name often leads people to assume that I too am, in fact, a female (which I'm not). My name is a goddamned pun or mispelling of the word "katphish" how the hell can anybody possibly not notice that!!! Katphishes exist all over the world, they're large fish with fuckin' mustaches!!! FISHES WITH MMUSTACHES!!! HOW MUCH MORE SWAG CAN A FISH POSSIBLY GET THAN HAVING A MUSTACHE!!!

Catfish.jpg

Not to mention the fact that they are humongous as hell. I live in Thailand, and everybody knows that the Mekong River runs through Bangkok. If people were to look (hard enough) they could see one of the most amazing creatures in all of Equestria Earth!!! A fish that is

Wiki-fuckin-pedia said:
"up to 10.5ft (3.2m) and 660lb (300kg), the Mekong’s giant catfish currently holds the Guinness Book of World Records' position for the world’s largest freshwater fish."

So (to blatantly steal Wooty's catchphrase) keep in mind that the Mekong River Catfish and all catfishes in general are amazing creatures!!! If only they weren't fucking CRITICALLY ENDANGERED!!!

This rant was posted with the appropriate amount of proofreading (read: none) so I don't give a shit if you find my multitude of syntax, spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors because I'd be more worried if you didn't find any!!!

Also, have a song to put into audiological terms the amount of rage that I am feeling right now, and I don't care if you hate ElectroHouse or wahtever the hell the genre is that I am posting (or that this is in the wrong thread):

And then I go on the forums, and there's this "MotorKat". What the hell is a MotorKat? Aren't Kats only supposed to biological organisms?

to clarify, my name's origin is a play on the sound of a purring cat who was so loud it was nicknamed "motor cat". that plus utilizing the first part of my name, was the start of MotorKat's existence in Minecraft, then to other areas such as this website. thanks for the shout-out? :biggrin:

So what your are saying is that words must become rectangles?
The Oozinator Law:

"In order for a rant to be of sufficient effectiveness, it must be written in rectangles."



The Oozinator Law:

"In order for a rant to be of sufficient effectiveness, it must be written in rectangles."


Those are squares... not rectangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back