Team Fortress 2 General Thread

7edkbg8.png

Sometimes I think I need a life, but nah.

I finally have a means of playing TF2 with a good connection. I have $5. Any ideas on what should be my first purchase? (I do happen to have a Mann. Co crate #55 as well)

I am interested in finally being able to play this.

I finally have a means of playing TF2 with a good connection. I have $5. Any ideas on what should be my first purchase? (I do happen to have a Mann. Co crate #55 as well)

You should buy 3 keys with it using paypal

Buy 2 keys. Sell them to get a hat or two, and a few stranges. That will earn you the most for the 5 dollars, as everything else in the Mann Co. Store is drastically overpriced.

Also, David brought up Paypal because some people sell TF2 keys at cheaper prices than $2.50 using Paypal, but since I'm assuming this is your first TF2 purchase, it's better to buy keys directly from the store, upgrading you to premium.

Buy 2 keys. Sell them to get a hat or two, and a few stranges. That will earn you the most for the 5 dollars, as everything else in the Mann Co. Store is drastically overpriced.

Also, David brought up Paypal because some people sell TF2 keys at cheaper prices than $2.50 using Paypal, but since I'm assuming this is your first TF2 purchase, it's better to buy keys directly from the store, upgrading you to premium.
I do not know how trading or selling works, so I am kinda confused as to how to do that.

It seems I can buy 2 keys with $5 from the store... Should I open my crate with one? I am very new to this.
Yes, I would recommend you do this.
I do not know how trading or selling works, so I am kinda confused as to how to do that.
Quite a few of us here are well-versed in trading and can help you out if and when you need to, me included.
Feel free to message me or any of us if you like
And spend time on the trading thread.

This is completely off topic, but I just re-downloaded TF2 and I need my T9K friends to play with me.

My username is mdukey, add me and I'll find a way to kick your ass : )

Back