PAX East 2013 - Discussion

I live in Boston. Do not let the fact that wednesday is the first day of spring fool you. We are getting 6 inches of snow tomorrow and it is still in the 30s every day. Pack for lows in the 30s and highs in the upper 40s. Also, be aware that Boston is the windiest city in the US. For that reason, wind chill makes the temperature feel about 6-8 degrees colder on any given day than the actual posted temperature. I suggest bringing a scarf or you will get cold walking around.
I suggest buying a PAX East scarf the moment you get to the convention...I will be

I live in Boston. Do not let the fact that wednesday is the first day of spring fool you. We are getting 6 inches of snow tomorrow and it is still in the 30s every day. Pack for lows in the 30s and highs in the upper 40s. Also, be aware that Boston is the windiest city in the US. For that reason, wind chill makes the temperature feel about 6-8 degrees colder on any given day than the actual posted temperature. I suggest bringing a scarf or you will get cold walking around.

oh so it will be warm ( i live in michigan )

So who's letting me in their room? If nobody then I can work something else out. I'd just rather not have to do the hour train ride there/back every day.

I paid woot, but I'm unassigned.
You're not unassigned. Last I looked, you were in the room with kerrz, tshin, rev, and neg0.

Wreck in front of us made me miss the flight. Gonna be missing half the first day.
;(
EDIT getting ready to board the plane. Waffles WILL be going

On the plame and 4 babies are surrounding me. I didn't get the shirt in time so I won't be wearing anything T9k related except a button.

apparently wooty streamed last years pax east, will something like that happen this year?

this would be most entertaining for me so I can preview something I am interesting in going but wasn't sure about this year!

apparently wooty streamed last years pax east, will something like that happen this year?

this would be most entertaining for me so I can preview something I am interesting in going but wasn't sure about this year!

Apparently, I could just be retarded and mixing it with something else though.

Back