How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

Granted, the human population returns minus captain planet. And you.
I wish that these corrupted wishes would get corrupted in more creative ways. Seriously.

Granted, but they're the memories of Andy dick.

I wish I was the Russian Prime Minister.
Granted, you are the first Russian Prime Minister to be assassinated by an army of ninja cats with balls of yarn, five minutes after your coronation.

I wish that I was Iron Man, except less Man and more Penis.

Granted, you are the first Russian Prime Minister to be assassinated by an army of ninja cats with balls of yarn, five minutes after your coronation.

I wish that I was Iron Man, except less Man and more Penis.

Granted, you are now iron man, but with more penis. Unfortunately, your penis is now irreversibly clad in iron armour and can never feel any "stimulation" and you die of kidney and bladder failure because of backed up piss.

i wish i didn't have to work (in any way, shape or form) to earn money

granted, but as with all money related wishes, it is counterfeit money that i drew

I wish i had stick nipples that extended 5ft. when it is chilly

Granted, but it gives the "This game is currently unavailable" error every time you try to open any of them.

I wish my head didn't feel like it was made of osmium.

Granted, but it gives the "This game is currently unavailable" error every time you try to open any of them.

I wish my head didn't feel like it was made of osmium.
Granted, now your head feels like it was made of pudding.

I wish for yolo and swag.

Granted, but the first thing to arrive is an ACME safe that will hilariously fall on your head.

I wish they made a TV show about tellitubbies saving cities from aliens.
Granted, but Barney stars.

I wish Atlanta would fix it's traffic problems.
(LA may be more frequent, but I find Atlanta's traffic to be worse.)

Back