How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

granted, but you get hit in the cross fire.

I wish to know how much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood could chuck would.

granted, but you get hit in the cross fire.

I wish to know how much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood could chuck would.
Granted, you get killed by a meteor shower.

I wish for a wish that will stop this wishful wish from getting corrupted by another wish that was also corrupted by another wish that was wished by Shakespeare.

Granted, You get stuck watching Shakespeare's worst plays and fulfilling all of his weird fantasies for all eternity alone.

I wish I could think up a creative, impossible to corrupt wish.

Granted, You get sIck watching Shakespeare's worst plays and fulfilling all of his weird fantasies for all eternity alone.

I wish I could think up a creative, impossible to corrupt wish.

Granted, the moment you think of it the world explodes due to a T-Rex fetus.

I wish for something everybody wants.

Granted, now you are the most wanted man in the world and you'll be assassinated by Altiar, Ezio, Connor, and Barrack Obama
I wish for an undercooked piece of bacon to go into Wooty' sock drawer

Granted, but he is awoken by the drawer opening and thinks you're on a panty raid, so the police are called.

I wish I was csilosangeles69.

Wish granted, it's a nanobot's arm.

I wish all of you eternal happiness, ain't I a nice guy?! :D, now go and dare to corrupt the wish.

Granted, but to achieve enternal happiness, everyone who has sinned will be killed with fire.

I wish Midna was part of the next Zelda game, that'd be swell.

Granted, but to achieve enternal happiness, everyone who has sinned will be killed with fire.

I wish Midna was part of the next Zelda game, that'd be swell.

Granted, but she dies in the intro before the game even starts.

I wish I may, I wish I might.

Back