Are you the only person on Team9000 who...?

Yeah, I can't sit still like the rest of those guys above.

I collect Bionicles, and usually construct my own Bionicles to keep in my closet. I sometimes draw them too!

Even though Bionicle is over, I still love those things to death. :D

Pohatu 4 lyfe
Fck u nigga. dat coldass mothafucka Kopaka is wer the real shit at.

I also only sweat on the right side of my body. I've had half my face dripping with sweat and one arm completely soaked with sweat, and yet the other half has not a single drop of sweat. I'd be pretty damn surprised if anyone else is the same as me. I don't even know what this condition is called.
My brother has a similar condition. I think he has no pores on his legs and arms, so his skin there is always dry. Consequently, if the temperature is even slightly higher than normal, he ends sweating buckets, mostly from his face, and especially from his nose. While everyone else is just a bit hot, he looks as if he'd run a marathon.

No matter where i am, i always sit cross-legged, in every chair (including the one i'm in right now.) even when i'm in bed, i tend to sleep "half cross" with only one leg (usually my left) crossed while my other leg stays straight. uhm, Gas does smell awesome, but my favourite smell is Vanilla. love it to death.

i don't really have any phobias, but i don't like spiders that much. >_> killed a second spider in the same spot 2 nights in a row. they were the size of quarters.

I am very defensive of myself (even when I'm wrong) and I tend to lash my full rage out on people who try to judge me.

Mental condition I guess? :confused:

I honestly think I'm the only person who has a legitimate sexual fetish for obsidian, or other stones with a similar dark sheen.
I wouldn't say it's a sexual fetish for obsidian, but in college I really enjoyed holding a nice chunk of obsidian in geology. I enjoy a lot of geology stuff though so yea. I will say this though that a lot of people don't know about me.......

I has deja vu moments, well not sooo much recently, but I have had moments where I've had a quick image of future events. To elaborate more on this, sometimes it is vivid with sound while a lot of times it's just like a 2 second glimpse into some random future view I'll have, honestly I've always been perplexed at how it happens and sometimes why the event that happens is even relevant to anything, but some things are not exactly to the vision, BUT they do happen and it really is amazing how it'll be stuff like a vision of the house we live in before I even bought it or other interesting events (no lottery numbers yet :(.) Meh it's an interesting quark to have, but never really thought much of it.

Meh it's an interesting quark to have, but never really thought much of it.
interesting quark to have
interesting quark
Quark_as_Lumba.jpg

I'm a nail biter, like hardcore. My fingernails are almost non-existent. I need to stop, though. I'm noticing my son is sticking his fingers in his mouth. I know that is mostly because he's 16mos old, but toddlers still like to imitate, and it worries me that he's going to be a nail biter like me.

My biggest fear is being eaten alive. If you're going to eat me, at least have the decency to make sure I don't know it. Watching Attack on Titan is really not helping.

Oh, that's another one. I have a big fear about going blind. I feel for me that would be worse than death, because I would have absolutely no way to be in contact with pretty much all of my friends, including my girlfriend.

I absolutely hate it when there's no sound in my room when I sleep. I at least need a fan to be on to make some noise.
I am the same way.

I have an annoyance to plastic scratching against styrofoam, or fingernails on styrofoam, or yea, it gets so bad sometimes, I have to leave if the person won't stop doing it after I have told them to stop many times.

I have a giant pyramid of soda cans that me and friends have consumed from the years 2008-2010. (Note it started New Year's Eve 2007)

Pyramid of Soda.png

As you can see, it reaches the ceiling of the basement so it's a little more than 6 feet tall and consists of 2000+ cans. If I had to guess, majority of it is Mountain Dew and it consists of the cans from BOTH DEWmacries.

I have a giant pyramid of soda cans that me and friends have consumed from the years 2008-2010. (Note it started New Year's Eve 2007)

View attachment 141371

As you can see, it reaches the ceiling of the basement so it's a little more than 6 feet tall and consists of 2000+ cans. If I had to guess, majority of it is Mountain Dew and it consists of the cans from BOTH DEWmacries.
You can't just take 3 years to build a humongous pyramid and NOT knock it down.

I'm pretty sure there might be others, but I feel like I'm the only one who likes to be in the presence of blood. I love everything about it; taste, smell, etc.

I absolutely hate it when there's no sound in my room when I sleep. I at least need a fan to be on to make some noise.

I can sleep through constant noise such as a fan, music, or thunder storms (I love storms). But if there is something like one cricket chirping outside my window, just one, I will seriously go insane. If there are a bunch of crickets I'm fine, but just one feels like someone is slowly trying to break through my skull with a screwdriver over and over.

Either constant noise/sound or none at all. Anything in between and I can't sleep until the sound stops.

I'm pretty sure there might be others, but I feel like I'm the only one who likes to be in the presence of blood. I love everything about it; taste, smell, etc.
it really depends on the type of blood: for the few times i've smelled wild animal blood, I'm perfectly fine with it. Domesticated animal/Human blood really depends on what the creature has eaten. I'm one of those types of people that can smell if a human/animal eats a lot of junk food; there's a distinct greasy, tainted tinge in their body odor that also shows up in their blood.
also because this pic is relevant to above statement:
tumblr_lx3kbt0D7A1qeyxnyo1_500.gif

Back