Official Team9000 Starbound Server

So my friend and I got on and found what looked like a large lab, but we realized later that it may have been someone's base. Is there any way to tell?

So my friend and I got on and found what looked like a large lab, but we realized later that it may have been someone's base. Is there any way to tell?
I would just go and check all of the structures that generate in game, then see if it matches any of it. Then again, somebody could have claimed one of the structures as their home...

I would just go and check all of the structures that generate in game, then see if it matches any of it. Then again, somebody could have claimed one of the structures as their home...
Heh, we kind of realized it was natural when we saw those things you destroy for pixels. (whatever they're called)

If it was dome shaped, halfway underground, and on a jungle planet, that might be mine.

EDIT: Although it seems the problem is solved?

I'm so glad I got this game. Brad and I have started a super awesome lost boys (peter pan) style home/mega tower of storage.

#hoardallthethingseventhoughourcharacterswillgetwipedandmayloseallofouritemsweshouldmaybewritedownourcoordinates.

H1.png

H2.png

For anybody wanting anything. I will Leave a box or two of things in the Beta sector cords are X666, Y664 Planet Cyg Majoris I the tiny arid planet.

Edit: Leave the boxes there if you would.

I can't seem to enter the server. It put the password in, but it always says 'wrong password'. Oh, do you have to have a server account name? How does that work?

I can't seem to enter the server. It put the password in, but it always says 'wrong password'. Oh, do you have to have a server account name? How does that work?
As previously stated in this thread, try restarting your client.

A character needs to be in every field. Try placing a space for the account name.

Back