Official Team9000 Starbound Server

Huh, so apparently Starbound sucks now according to the reviews. I wouldn't know, I haven't played since December.

The customer reviews on Steam...
Wait... am I being messed with or something?
Customer reviews of a first-stage beta game (I dunno if they moved to stage two, actually) are generally not going to reflect much of the final product.

I'd guess a lot of them are "THERE'S HARDLY ANY CONTENT", to which...no...there isn't...it's beta.

Like when this comes out?

Personally I prefer Starbound's feature addition system. They don't really do "feature creep." More of a "feature bomb" then take months working out bugs and getting the next "bomb" ready for update.

ALSO DID I JUST SEE A WATER GUN

Oh yeah... I remember this game.

I'm assuming my account has probably been wiped by now?

Oh yeah... I remember this game.

I'm assuming my account has probably been wiped by now?
Your...account?

Depending on when you played last, your characters may have been wiped. But if it wasn't too TOO long ago, it may only just be your universe.

But I'm guessing both may probably be wiped when that update comes along. They've said they'll try not to do anything that deletes them anymore but they made no promises.

So, I can't guarantee it'll be up forever, but if you want to coordinate filling your ships in anticipation for an official server later on, I've set up a server on the computer I used to host the Minecraft servers on.

"mc.team9000.net" works, and I don't have any passwords or anything.

So, I can't guarantee it'll be up forever, but if you want to coordinate filling your ships in anticipation for an official server later on, I've set up a server on the computer I used to host the Minecraft servers on.

"mc.team9000.net" works, and I don't have any passwords or anything.
I've spent the past 3 days re-familiarizing myself with the controls and new updates to the game.

My body is ready.

Edit~ Same rules as before? No bringing in a single player character, we have to start fresh, right?
(I hope so)

I am for bringing back the Starbound.

Lets hope the Devs take care of their game this time round and give us a constant flow of amazing content.

Back