Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

I just imagine the zombie saying "Hey guy, watcha doin'?". Side note - are you running normalized maps with your textures - water looks like glass panes on some of those blocks.

Yes. I also edited SEUS so that it causes wet terrain during rain.

It's smooth on some because I had mipmap pretty high on that shot. I've lowered it since to get better frames. I think it's on 1 at the moment and bilinear.

So in the old map, there are dungeons that were once their certain mob dungeon, Now they have been replaced by well pig spawners. So curious me basically found one in the Southbridge map and decided to take the mossy, but then replace it with grass because I was very curious if they would spawn. Well they did, and now there is an Infinite pig food spawner.. Now the reason I'm saying this is because, IS it right to do this? I don't want to be punished for "Providing infinite food source" but I just wanted to know how the Administrators thought if I did that..

Coords to spawner are X: 4209 Z: 4106 If you wish to see for yourself.
[Southbridge Map]

So in the old map, there are dungeons that were once their certain mob dungeon, Now they have been replaced by well pig spawners.

Do all spawners, even in the Outlands, spawn pigs? Or is it just that the mob that appears in the spawner is a pig, but it still spawns something else (e.g. zombies)?

now there is an Infinite pig food spawner

Nice! :)

Just the ones in towns, as a result of metadata not carrying over properly during a copy-paste.

I'll probably just delete the spawners whenever I wake up.

Edit: should clarify that it's not the infinite food that bothers me as much as the fact that pig spawners don't naturally exist, and we are kinda trying to maintain that vanilla feel. This is personal opinion, though, and the other admins will need to voice their opinion on the matter before anything happens. Either way, the decision will be made later today. In the meantime, go ahead.

Problem report:

1. Went through portal from Southbridge back to Outlands.
2. Immediately got attacked by spider that knocked me back into the portal and therefore into Southbridge.
3. In Southbridge, couldn't see any spider but kept taking damage. It didn't seem like I was damaged, it seemed more like the spider was still somehow attacking me.
4. I ran away and eventually stopped taking damage.
5. When I went through the portal again, I could see a spider in the place that I last got attacked.

Problem report:

1. Went through portal from Southbridge back to Outlands.
2. Immediately got attacked by spider that knocked me back into the portal and therefore into Southbridge.
3. In Southbridge, couldn't see any spider but kept taking damage. It didn't seem like I was damaged, it seemed more like the spider was still somehow attacking me.
4. I ran away and eventually stopped taking damage.
5. When I went through the portal again, I could see a spider in the place that I last got attacked.
Temporary solution: create a small hut encompassing the portal area to make it safe from mob attacks, complete with a door and all. It's a genius plan.

There is a fairly big protected zone around the portal, but yeah we should probably do it anyway :)

Jerzey Inn now improved. Stone swords and food available (when people aren't dicks). Stay the night and rest easy.
U2GYkT6.jpg

SouthBridge Application:

IGN: ChrisRo_96
Years spent on Team 9000: Three years (Check my old account (ChrisRo_96) for proof if necessary.)
Last official map: LTS

I may not be on for a couple days. My monitors all currently look like this:
1j2S0V0.jpg

Apparently the lifespan of the Dell U2311Hb is precisely 4 years, 1 month, and 14 days. All three of my monitors' backlights went this morning. So...yeah. I have a teeny backup monitor, and my laptop, but I'm hoping to find a computer shop with the bulbs in stock so I can go back to having fun on big monitor.

Outlands 2.0 (suggestions for a new name can be made in this thread).

Has DutchCheese recommended "Wilderlands" yet?

I'll add "the Outback" in the pot, too.

Hinterlands
Nightmare_Fringe_TreeCrop.jpg

Dictionary said:
Hinterland
  1. The often uncharted areas beyond a coastal district or a river's banks.
  2. An area lying beyond what is visible or known.

+1 upvote

Back