Last official map you played on: Bastion/Lufenia
Southbridge Application
IGN: TwistedWicked
Length of time with Team9000: 3 years & 3 months x3
Last official map you played on: LTS
Southbridge Application
IGN: _XxXREBOXxX_ [I should really change this]
Length of time with Team9000: 2 years, 7 months, 21 days
Last official map you played on: I guess that'd be way back in the day on T9K's official server? tbh I'm somewhat confused by this question.

EDIT: tHANK YOU KRIS.
ERMAHGERD ERLERLER.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Alyyiah
Length of time with Team9000: Two years, 2 months
Last official map you played on: LTS Survival, Lufenia (I never built mah house! >:c /procrastination)
Southbridge Application
IGN: SevenDayRinger
Length of time with Team9000: a year
Last official map you played on: long term survival
Approved.

Southbridge Application
IGN:Zennai
Length of time with Team9000: 3+ years.
Last official map you played on: Lots in the Haven map, sparingly in Bastion / LTS worlds.
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Pumpkin? Pumpkin. PUMPKIN!

Southbridge Application
IGN:Zennai
Length of time with Team9000: 3+ years.
Last official map you played on: Lots in the Haven map, sparingly in Bastion / LTS worlds.
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Pumpkin? Pumpkin. PUMPKIN!
Pumpkin.

IGN: ConroD
Length of time with Team9000: ~4 years
Last official map you played on: I don't even know

Derp: Don't mind which city, surprise me. Hue.

If my PC hadn't died, I would've gotten on the server and made my own town called, "Northbridge" and then reject any applications to that town....well at least the few applications from the few people that would be interested in joining...

IGN: ConroD
Length of time with Team9000: ~4 years
Last official map you played on: I don't even know

Derp: Don't mind which city, surprise me. Hue.
Well, the only city that requires an app is Southbridge. Sooo Southbridge? Approved :D
Why does everyone want to be in Southbridge? Makes the rest of the entire world pointless.
Getting greylisted doesn't mean you only live there. Just means you can build there. In the b1.0 server, I was greylisted in every official town and had a house in every official town - and several in the Outlands. Groups of people are not defined by the city they live in, but by the people they associate with. Anyone is free to build wherever they want, not just where they are greylisted.
If my PC hadn't died, I would've gotten on the server and made my own town called, "Northbridge" and then reject any applications to that town....well at least the few applications from the few people that would be interested in joining...
It's not a town like Towny. Cities are just "safe" zones where mobs don't spawn and PvP is off (and the admins will revert grief).

I remember when I had a house that sat outside an old sand mine. It was just outside the oxytown portal, and it hid the rails to Deathly Hallows.

Such good times. We had garbage signs, health signs at portals, and LWC for chest and doors.

I remember when I had a house that sat outside an old sand mine. It was just outside the oxytown portal, and it hid the rails to Deathly Hallows.

Such good times. We had garbage signs, health signs at portals, and LWC for chest and doors.
So that whole thing you remember? That's happening (minus the health and garbage signs, that's Essentials and I dislike Essentials for many, many reasons).

Here i come with 2 Applications:

Southbridge Application
IGN: Alfisonson
Length of time with Team9000:no idea. 2 or 3 yrs now
Last official map you played on: Sttheos Vanilla Map

APP 2:
Southbridge Application
IGN: NekoAiko
Length of time with Team9000: jointed april 2013
Last official map you played on: Sttheos Vanilla map

if someone still needs a vouch for neko: I vouch for her :)

yep..i guess thats it.

Back