Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Southbridge Application
IGN: Clawstrider
Length of time with Team9000: 2 years, 7 months, 19 days
Last official map you played on: 1.3 (may be wrong)

I'll reboot the computer as well as the server. That's been effective last time this happened. Expect reboot in 2 1/2 hours.

This timing out issue seems to get worse by the day.
blame comcast, even if they have nothing to do with it, it is still their fault. In case you feel like comcast isnt enough of complaint try adding: time warner cable, verizon, at&t, the fucking government for letting this damn monopoly happen.

oh on another note I may or may not let someone else build my boat for me. clearly my building skills have declined and I probably need help. if said person can fly that would be even better.

My ISP is actually Charter. Apart from a lower-than-I'd-prefer upload speed, they've been relatively nice.

Southbridge Application
IGN: GreenEarth
Length of time with Team9000: over 3 years or something I can't do math man
Last official map you played on: uuh...the last one? the one Theo was hosting and then the other one Theo was hosting, Mojangles has confused me with the version numbers

Southbridge Application
IGN: GreenEarth
Length of time with Team9000: over 3 years or something I can't do math man
Last official map you played on: uuh...the last one? the one Theo was hosting and then the other one Theo was hosting, Mojangles has confused me with the version numbers
Neither of those were official maps.

But approved, because I know you existed on official maps.

I was just playing and lost my connection, I think it said whatever the Windows version of "connection reset by peer" is, which is not what I usually see. I can't reconnect either, I'm guessing the server just crashed.

yup. same problem as yesterday. started with timeouts and now its completely down.
and i need soooo many quartz blocks. BTW gurw... 2 double chests of eggs are ready for you

Looks like it'll prolly be awhile too before it's back up, since Theo is doing wedding stoofs.

Back to Singleplayer creative I guess...

Back