._. School...

mcfar45 said:
But the bad ones are hilarious!

Exactly.

Day 3 Mood :duke:
Today was not the hell I thought it would be. I guess it was cause I wasn't used to doing anything ( all I did in the summer was sleep and play videogames )
I actually found out that the teachers exaggerated a little about how important this year was.

Just curious, where does the health care field fall into the graph.
It doesn't, like teachers, Healthcare Professionals just waste their time going into debt. Therefore, Healthcare, as well as teachers and dishwashers, are classified as "Paid Hobby's" instead of an actual 'Profession'.

Just curious, where does the health care field fall into the graph.

jobgraph.png

It doesn't, like teachers, Healthcare Professionals just waste their time going into debt. Therefore, Healthcare, as well as teachers and dishwashers, are classified as "Paid Hobby's" instead of an actual 'Profession'.
Every now and then when a rather large generations of both die off, there ends up being a large need for them... but that happens not very often.

I am not letting people make my life decisions, but I think a lot of these are very good suggestions, and some are just... You know... Bad
i agree... this thread should be purged of the malinax :whistle:
Homeschool= misses out on social activities because he/she never has anyone to talk to while learning, or to cheat off of on a hard test.... Lol jk
two things wrong with this: one, i homeschool so i can train for tennis 4-5 hours a day, it's not because i'm some sort of social outcast. two, it's impossible to cheat in homeschool. all tests are open book. after reading these posts, i became slightly mad :whistle:

Hey guys...
School is starting tomorrow for me, and I was informed that 8th grade was when stuff matters, so I made this thread in advance so you guys know...

I won't be online much (except weekends. I take full advantage of them)
But when I'm not doing homework/studying/going to karate i will try to be gaming.

Welp, see ya. ;(
im going into grade 9 and it does pick up in grade 8. theres nothing to worry about as long as you don't slack off constantly.

Hey guys...
School is starting tomorrow for me, and I was informed that 8th grade was when stuff matters, so I made this thread in advance so you guys know...

I won't be online much (except weekends. I take full advantage of them)
But when I'm not doing homework/studying/going to karate i will try to be gaming.

Welp, see ya. ;(
Okay, I've always been a straight-A student, and have never had to really worry too much, but 8th grade is when things begin to matter more... if you pay attention, you'll be fine. With everything, if you give the slightest bit of effort, you'll do just fine.

TheXraptor said:
I'm not scared of the school year, I'm scared of the gangsters at my school. We aren't even aloud to walk in the halls during class by ourselves, because a girl was raped in the bathroom last year. On top of that, non-advanced classes don't have metal rulers in them, because the school is afraid somebody will use one as a weapon. I'm called "cracker" every day, and I have to nearly run to every class, because I could be jumped. One of my friends at school was beaten up for a pack of gum.

You might be afraid of getting bad grades, but I'm afraid to set foot in my school.

I lived in illinois and was one of 6 white people in the school. I'm not trying to be racist, as I made a lot of good friends there, its just the neighborhood was horrible. I know the feeling, as the atmosphere was similar. However it wasnt quite as bad as people getting raped. That's not cool. If I had been the way I am now in high school someone would have died...probably me lol. Goodluck and stay safe.

Back