._. School...

That doesn't work with my family. If they find out I fell asleep of something in class, they would punish me... Alot. They're always talking about how much my teachers like me, and potential and that stuff. My dad gets pissed that I play videogames instead of playing an instrument or something. Sometimes I wish I didn't have all this stuff
here's the million dollar question... are your parental units asian? :whistle:

Gonna be a JUNIOR in 6 days...but yes indeed I am going to be like that shadow, only available on weekends, unless I can somehow play during school in Video Game Design class.

No they are not.

It is the second day and i am very scared of what this year is going to be like.

I'm not scared of the school year, I'm scared of the gangsters at my school. We aren't even aloud to walk in the halls during class by ourselves, because a girl was raped in the bathroom last year. On top of that, non-advanced classes don't have metal rulers in them, because the school is afraid somebody will use one as a weapon. I'm called "cracker" every day, and I have to nearly run to every class, because I could be jumped. One of my friends at school was beaten up for a pack of gum.

You might be afraid of getting bad grades, but I'm afraid to set foot in my school.

Jesus christ man where do you live?

Florida. And I don't live in the ghetto, I live in a middle class neighborhood. They drive the ghetto students almost a half hour over to my school, and it is fucking ridiculous. They SHOULD just have a school in their neighborhood but no. THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THEM 30 MINUTES to a school that is a two minute walk from my house.

Someone set off a firecracker in the middle of a bunch of people last year... Then the back of my bus is full of potheads and complete stoners, so yeah... Also, how is sophmore year? :P

My school is just FUCKING normal also senior year. I guess. WHatever the americnanan school system uses

<puts on Akubra hat>

Listen hear mate, us Aussie skools are tough.

First day year sheven, they put ya in a pit with a croc'dile and a bucket of srimps and ya hav'ta cook 'em on the bahrbie.
Yeer eiht, there's no stairs, so ya hafta use a bottl' of beer to carve steps int'e the wall and rappel up neekid.

<puts on Akubra hat>

Listen hear mate, us Aussie skools are tough.

First day year sheven, they put ya in a pit with a croc'dile and a bucket of srimps and ya hav'ta cook 'em on the bahrbie.
Yeer eiht, there's no stairs, so ya hafta use a bottl' of beer to carve steps int'e the wall and rappel up neekid.
Good ol Australia

I'm not scared of the school year, I'm scared of the gangsters at my school. We aren't even aloud to walk in the halls during class by ourselves, because a girl was raped in the bathroom last year. On top of that, non-advanced classes don't have metal rulers in them, because the school is afraid somebody will use one as a weapon. I'm called "cracker" every day, and I have to nearly run to every class, because I could be jumped. One of my friends at school was beaten up for a pack of gum.

You might be afraid of getting bad grades, but I'm afraid to set foot in my school.
Simple, get them addicted to random things that are legal and not suspicious (I used germ-x) then once they accept you and depend on you for your drug, charge them 1 dollar a sniff. BAM! The year is epic until you can't pay back a loan.

Ok. Day 2. I ended up with a nervous breakdown in Spanish class because she only let's us speak Spanish and when she calls on me I am like @_@ what did you say? Please explain this in English?

Ok. Day 2. I ended up with a nervous breakdown in Spanish class because she only let's us speak Spanish and when she calls on me I am like @_@ what did you say? Please explain this in English?

I ended up signing up for Spanish, or as they call it at my school, regular talking time.

Back