• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Account/Thread Suggestion

DaGamer12345

You know how MinecraftForums does this thing where you can put your Minecraft Username or PSN Account name or Steam name on your account and it shows up on threads and such? Well, I suggest we do that. Here is an idea on what it could look like:
idea.jpg

When you click the arrow, the grey area lengthens showing your name on various other accounts.
I know that some people here use the same name for everything, but hear me out. This is only a suggestion.
It would be cool if we get this though :D
-DaGamer12345​

this information is already available in the persons profile page under information tab. As such i don't see this being a thing.

this information is already available in the persons profile page under information tab. As such i don't see this being a thing.
Ain't nobody got time fo clicking dat crap when it can be accessible on any thread.
Besides, who puts those under Information? They belong in their own section!

You guys are very negative.
This is a brilliant idea and DaGamer's shown good initiative. Moreover, he actually bothered to have a picture and stuff.

Personally I think it's a good idea. People can opt in or out of having it if they don't want the plebs stalking them, and otherwise it's a quick and easy reference.

Considering I have no plans to touch xenforo ever again, this will absolutely not happen until web.rebuild.
:eek: Then web.rebuild starts ASAP.
If you have been planning it for a long time, why not do it now? Just rebuild it in the background (don't make it public until it's finished) and publish it when you're done.
Now that I think about it, you may have already considered that.
EDIT: Or you could just break XenForo and make your own trying to fix it.

:eek: Then web.rebuild starts ASAP.
If you have been planning it for a long time, why not do it now? Just rebuild it in the background (don't make it public until it's finished) and publish it when you're done.
Now that I think about it, you may have already considered that.
EDIT: Or you could just break XenForo and make your own trying to fix it.

No to be insulting, but do you have any idea how programming works?
Even if he decided to get on it right now, it will probably be months before it would be in a workable stage.

Ain't nobody got time fo clicking dat crap when it can be accessible on any thread.
Besides, who puts those under Information? They belong in their own section!

Lets see. Oh wait. I did.
Considering I have no plans to touch xenforo ever again, this will absolutely not happen until web.rebuild.

What do you know my post was correct!

and wait there's more!

OR we could just look at people's profiles if we care to know such things.
OR you could make your forum name your minecraft/steam name.
OR you could make a thread asking people for their GTs for consoles/PC.

3 Admins also agree with me besides the Owner. It seems that your "Logic" was blown out of the water.

Thank you for this idea it's just that it's more unnecessary work for a system that has these things already somewhere else.

Have a nice day.

Yeah, but we still have 3 who don't agree: 8 who do : The rest who aren't sure.
Besides, there is no downside to this.

Back