• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Account/Thread Suggestion

Most people use a phone, tablet, or computer. Some use a 3DS or other mobile device - but the proportions are vastly in favor of the former. Regardless, I fail to see how cluttering up the avatar area would help. If you don't have access to a computer, your local public library should be able to help you out.

Well how many people here actually use a 3DS for internet compared to those who use their smartphone? I for one use my phone all the time for forums.

PgOeTHl.png

Most people use a phone, tablet, or computer. Some use a 3DS or other mobile device - but the proportions are vastly in favor of the former. Regardless, I fail to see how cluttering up the avatar area would help. If you don't have access to a computer, your local public library should be able to help you out.
You do understand that I play Minecraft from my laptop. I was only using my 3DS when I posted the above statement.

I was using Netscape after threatening Wooty that I was going to visit the site with Netscape and submit a bug report for every single thing I found broken. I never did do that...
I should do that. I am very seriously tempted to do that. VERY seriously tempted.

I only fully support bug reports for the latest stable version of Chrome, Mobile Chrome and Firefox, with limited support for IE9+ and safari / safari mobile. All other browsers are moot.

I only fully support bug reports for the latest stable version of Chrome, Mobile Chrome and Firefox, with limited support for IE9+ and safari / safari mobile. All other browsers are moot.
But But but, opera is the best mobile browser....

Back