After Guite's sad goodbye...

This is true, but remember I am not a pker =) I have no clue what to do haha. I quested on rs, love quests. I have the cape to prove it too!
or we could just experiment and discover what works best for our playing styles? either way, i'm kinda excited about this... i won't be able to log much time on rs, but i'll make the most of the time i've got

edited to say that my name in rs is the same as my name here. i'll have a clan chat with the name team9000 and i'll be inviting people that i don't know to join as well

If I find time later, I might pop on and say hi. But I have a ton of homework and a class tonight. But I will try.

My main username is Briggs Dg, I am currently non-mem or I would have changed it to just Briggs, that name is finally available haha. Some person took it a long time ago.

The last time I played was five years ago, any updates that would interest me enough to start playing again, it was cool in 6th grade but sophomore in high school, not so much...

Wildy and free trade left... then came back last month. Godwars and a buncha overpowered weapons and armour. Phats are like 1b Now.. Ummmm Dungeoneeering Etc.

Whoever left. Have you played with all the graphics options to max? Its a good looken game now.

Whoever left. Have you played with all the graphics options to max? Its a good looken game now.
i know isn't that weird? they took all that crap for years and... finally turned things around. haha it's nice though because the prices for some supplies are down...

Thats for sure, rs has came a long way sense classic. I just want to see what they do with the next graphics update, I hope it is soon. Wonder what it will be like then.

meh. the online version isn't as bad as the bored game (spelling error intentional). still not as good as i hoped, but better than i expected.

meh. the online version isn't as bad as the bored game (spelling error intentional). still not as good as i hoped, but better than i expected.
Think he might have meant runEscape, but I'm not sure. DDO is actually decent though.

Back