Alright Kiddos, let's talk about some things (Life Updates)

I’m alive, just hopping from one single player game to the next. Might jump back into MC when 1.14 drops.

I'm still playing minecraft on the Redhill server, but I also play a lot of Portal 2 and Just Cause 3. I'm in my third year of college and spend other free time building crap with legos or building computers. Life is aight. I'm working at a library at the moment and it's pretty dope

Still occasionally look at this site, can't help it.

Finishing up my Master's degree in Computer Science, doing internships here and there, occasionally still producing some music as JTTR, and finally getting into some game development as well. It's a lot easier when you have 5 years of programming experience in university I can tell you that much.

Also living with my gf in a nice apartment. I'm thinking about getting a cat. She's thinking about getting multiple cats.

I'm basically living the Belgian dream (minus the cats, that needs fixing ASAP)

It's amazing how much this site has cemented a place in my heart, you guys basically were part of my formative years.

:D

Still occasionally look at this site, can't help it.

Finishing up my Master's degree in Computer Science, doing internships here and there, occasionally still producing some music as JTTR, and finally getting into some game development as well. It's a lot easier when you have 5 years of programming experience in university I can tell you that much.

Also living with my gf in a nice apartment. I'm thinking about getting a cat. She's thinking about getting multiple cats.

I'm basically living the Belgian dream (minus the cats, that needs fixing ASAP)

It's amazing how much this site has cemented a place in my heart, you guys basically were part of my formative years.

:D
DON!!!!! Great to hear life is going well :)

Still alive and kicking. Game-wise, pretty much stuck on Minecraft and Borderlands(1 & 2); fart around in Star Citizen from time to time to see all the new stuffs; when I have time away from breaking site security at work.

who has been on here since Prior-2012
/me raises hand - Christmas Day, 2010 :eek:

Just barely, September 2011.
got ya beat by a few months...7 years later not sure it matters
Lesser beings who haven't spent as much time on a niche internet forum playing with blocks
1515525737280.gif

Back