ANNOUNCEMENT: I Am Now A Brony

Looks more like a face fingers than a face palm.
kimblee_facepalm_by_namori_kimbly-d2xnhf5.jpg

TheXraptor said:
How exactly did I do that?

I never had one.

I am not a traitor, honestly I am the mature one here because I actually wanted to know what exactly I was hating, and on mumble, Casey was joking around and was like shadowwolf, let's go watch MLP, and I was like, you know what? Fine. Let's do it, and we're on the 5th episode. Honestly, I wouldn't say I'm an uber-brony, I would just say I find the show entertaining. I mean, sure sheep are awesome too. Please, respect my descision, and leave me alone. So we don't see eye to eye on this topic, but god dang please, just leave me alone about this, it's not like I'm a giant pony monster that will not stop until you watch it. I mean I'm still good ol' shadowwolf, am I right?

I never had one.

I am not a traitor, honestly I am the mature one here because I actually wanted to know what exactly I was hating. Honestly, I wouldn't say I'm an uber-brony, I would just say I find the show entertaining. I mean, sure sheep are awesome too.

I watched about 3 episodes of MLP just to see what everybody was freaking out over. I still think it is for elementary school girls, and I still didn't like it.

But my opinions are mine, your opinions are yours.

TheXraptor said:
I watched about 3 episodes of MLP just to see what everybody was freaking out over. I still think it is for elementary school girls, and I still didn't like it.

But my opinions are mine, your opinions are yours.

Honestly, if you kept an open mind about it, you probably would have liked it.

Also read it again, I added to it

Back