ANNOUNCEMENT: I Am Now A Brony

oozinator said:
Wait. Sorry for stealing your thunder, but Casey's a brony also then? Last I herd (lol, pun) he was neutral.

He told me he found the show entertaining, but he said he wasn't like MUST WATCH MLP NOW

To all of you who don't respect my descision, I leave you with this
129883345347-MLPhgh.gif

TheXraptor said:
Early on in the thread's life (a few minutes ago) I was just pissed because shadow abandoned the anti-bronies. Then I decided that nothing I can do will change a person, SO:

Here's the reason why I left the anti-bronies, I was making my bad reputation worse.

Here's the reason why I left the anti-bronies, I was making my bad reputation worse.

How does being an anti-brony make your reputation bad?

I hate ponies, I am sick of them shitting on the forums. That is what I believe, and I will stick to it.

Now if you like ponies then by all means, watch your show, I won't judge you. But I am sick of the images like the one I uploaded a second ago.

TheXraptor said:
How does being an anti-brony make your reputation bad?

I hate ponies, I am sick of them shitting on the forums. That is what I believe, and I will stick to it.

Now if you like ponies then by all means, watch your show, I won't judge you. But I am sick of the images like the one I uploaded a second ago.

I got banned on the forums for it, I took it too far. I decided after that to take the high road and not let this stuff bother me

Rsmv, do you still have that strutting Leo picture with Wooty?

If so, this would be the perfect time to upload it

Rsmv, do you still have that strutting Leo picture with Wooty?

If so, this would be the perfect time to upload it
3 things.
1. Nope Lost in the great fire of me moving files over to my 2nd harddrive.
2.What and who the hell is in this "Anti-brony" society?
3. The reason Shadowwolf change is because about 80% of Team9000 is either a brony or neutral, Being an "anti-brony" is not a good reputation considering how most people who hate if haven't seen it yet and if you have seen it then you should respect our opinion.

And Shadowwolf.
I got banned on the forums for it, I took it too far. I decided after that to take the high road and not let this stuff bother me
rainbow_dash_salute_by_atomicgreymon-d3bo0dx.png

I never had one.

I am not a traitor, honestly I am the mature one here because I actually wanted to know what exactly I was hating, and on mumble, Casey was joking around and was like shadowwolf, let's go watch MLP, and I was like, you know what? Fine. Let's do it, and we're on the 5th episode. Honestly, I wouldn't say I'm an uber-brony, I would just say I find the show entertaining. I mean, sure sheep are awesome too. Please, respect my descision, and leave me alone. So we don't see eye to eye on this topic, but god dang please, just leave me alone about this, it's not like I'm a giant pony monster that will not stop until you watch it. I mean I'm still good ol' shadowwolf, am I right?

Dear Princess Celestia (Woot),

My friends and I [shadowwolf] all learned an important lesson this week. Never judge a book by its cover. Someone [show] may look unusual, or funny, or scary, [or girly] but you have to look past that and learn who they are [what it is on the] inside. Real friends don't care what your cover is. It's the contents of a pony [show] that count. And a good friend [show], like a good book, is something that will last forever.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle (oozinator).*

*Modified from Twilight's letter in "Bridle Gossip"

Capture.JPG

rsmv2you said:
3 things.
1. Nope Lost in the great fire of me moving files over to my 2nd harddrive.
2.What and who the hell is in this "Anti-brony" society?
3. The reason Shadowwolf change is because about 80% of Team9000 is either a brony or neutral, Being an "anti-brony" is not a good reputation considering how most people who hate if haven't seen it yet and if you have seen it then you should respect our opinion.

And Shadowwolf.

Eeeeexxxaaaccctttlllyy...

But I was a big leader of the anti-brony thing... I do feel like a traitor...

Dear Princess Celestia (Woot),

My friends and I [shadowwolf] all learned an important lesson this week. Never judge a book by its cover. Someone [show] may look unusual, or funny, or scary, [or girly] but you have to look past that and learn who they are [what it is on the] inside. Real friends don't care what your cover is. It's the contents of a pony [show] that count. And a good friend [show], like a good book, is something that will last forever.*

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle (oozinator).

*Modified from Twilight's letter in "Bridle Gossip"

View attachment 70096
images

Back