ANNOUNCEMENT: I Am Now A Brony

Eeeeexxxaaaccctttlllyy...

But I was a big leader of the anti-brony thing... I do feel like a traitor...
Actually, you're really sending a positive message. If one of the big leaders of the anti-brony group (for lack of a better word) can change his mind, why can't anyone else?

2.What and who the hell is in this "Anti-brony" society?
3. The reason Shadowwolf change is because about 80% of Team9000 is either a brony or neutral, Being an "anti-brony" is not a good reputation considering how most people who hate if haven't seen it yet and if you have seen it then you should respect our opinion.
2 things.
1. The "Anti-Brony" society is not to be spoken of.
2. And why should one change their view on things because it would make them more popular? If you don't like it, just don't say anything :p

Actually, you're really sending a positive message. If one of the big leaders of the anti-brony group (for lack of a better word) can change his mind, why can't anyone else?
We can change our minds about acting against the ponies, but I see no reason to convert.

Dear Princess Celestia (Woot),

urkHT.png

Ok if we keep talking this will go south. We are at the peak here. Lets not fall off the mountain. :)
Xraptor thank you for respecting peoples opinions
Shadow *brohoof*
Haters and Bronys. Dont have to go back to the home page and you can stay here.

TheXraptor said:
I know, that picture has to have been the funniest thing I have seen all day.

I like how the writing looks like a third grader's-- wait... My handwriting looks like that :eek:

TheXraptor said:
So this thread has gained 5 pages in a day.

My average thread gets 4 in it's entire life span.

Another benefit of being a brony.

TheXraptor said:
I failed a writing test because the teacher could not read my handwriting :(

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that sucks dude.
I have neat handwriting, if I take my time, but usually I write fast (because of how much I have to write) and it can get super sloppy.. Sometimes so sloppy i can't read it

Back