ANNOUNCEMENT: I Am Now A Brony

I'm rather confused due to the fact that you were severely hating ponies and then having a quick change of heart leads me to a few conclusions:

1: You have a sense of insecurity.

2: Your going along with the craze.

3: Your going along with the majority of the group.

Just some friendly advice. Act what you preach otherwise your words don't have meaning and may as well be ignored.

I think he did say somewhere in there that he was just hating because he was basing his opinion without any actual knowledge of what he was hating. He then subsequently saw an episode and has since decided that it is not as bad as what he thought it was.

I think he did say somewhere in there that he was just hating because he was basing his opinion without any actual knowledge of what he was hating. He then subsequently saw an episode and has since decided that it is not as bad as what he thought it was.

I know that, that's why you shouldn't make a judgement on a subject without prior knowledge of it.

Stating phrases like "I'm never going to watch my little pony" or "pony's are stupid" and then redacting that said statement and all other previous statements instigating them invalid and acting like nothing "major" has happened is quite sad to be honest although that's my personal opinion and you shouldn't take it as fact rather a outburst of my analysis on the situation.

I know that, that's why you shouldn't make a judgement on a subject without prior knowledge of it.

Stating phrases like "I'm never going to watch my little pony" or "pony's are stupid" and then redacting that said statement and all other previous statements instigating them invalid and acting like nothing "major" has happened is quite sad to be honest although that's my personal opinion and you shouldn't take it as fact rather a outburst of my analysis on the situation.

I in no way took any part of it as fact...I considered it all opinion and I was just adding my voice so as to clarify what you were saying

I in no way took any part of it as fact...I considered it all opinion and I was just adding my voice so as to clarify what you were saying

I took it that you understood that it wasn't fact but a mere opinion into consideration but posted it regardless due to some members of the community may not have understood the gist of the message.

I took it that you understood that it wasn't fact but a mere opinion into consideration but posted it regardless due to some members of the community may not have understood the gist of the message.
Ah yes, that is a worthy reason my good fellow.

mcfar45 said:

That was EXACTLY what I meant :cool:

I need to learn to talk more betterer

god in less than 24 hrs this pod gained 5 new pages of bitching
Tatical_Face_Palm_by_FrankieCesca_Chan.jpg

All of the sudden ShadowWolf is a politician. You could be a senator, congressman, or even the president! Making judgements without basis on facts then retracting said judgement and reversing your position in an effort to gain favor with the majority.
LOL :thumbsup:

At least that's what skryter said. :P
Lolwut?

Back