Anyone mind telling me what happened to Vorsprung?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*facedeskwallfloor* ..... Vorsprung.... -.-

Somehow, I'm not really surprised. :/ With his newest on-going trolli-ness, i.e. talking about various acts of fornication with various people, in various headache-inducing ways, I had a feeling it was going to be a matter of time. Bro, I know you can read this, so let me make my point. Would you think for a second before posting please? :/ You're a upstanding guy when you get serious and calm, rather bouncing-off-the-walls, banana split sundae bonkers. Sure, the occasional "TROLLOLOLOL" moment is awesome, but after a while, the respect just starts draining. :/

I absolutely agree. As the forum rules state, this is not a "chan". In fact I am concerned that the forums of this GAMING community are becoming less about gaming and more about trolling and stupidity. Some trolling, stupidity and random stuff is fine but this is a gaming community and threads related to gaming should be getting more attention than those in the Random section.

I absolutely agree. As the forum rules state, this is not a "chan". In fact I am concerned that the forums of this GAMING community are becoming less about gaming and more about trolling and stupidity. Some trolling, stupidity and random stuff is fine but this is a gaming community and threads related to gaming should be getting more attention than those in the Random section.
I know right?
I mean like a lot of good people are getting banned
  1. BatteofOmega
  • Vorsprung

I know right?
  1. BatteofOmega
  • Vorsprung
It's not just that, it's also the fact that a lot of good threads to do with games are being ignored due to the vast number of Random threads that get attention. Often I have seen, and have made, very good game threads that need bumping because they are being ignored.

It's not just that, it's also the fact that a lot of good threads to do with games are being ignored due to the vast number of Random threads that get attention. Often I have seen, and have made, very good game threads that need bumping because they are being ignored.
It is kind of sad. Another few things are the threads with interesting topics that get no discussion but hell, a thread with the title of "last comment" stays on the front forever and is reaching a ridiculous amount of posts. I mean a lot of threads that are discussion threads have potential to be great discussions but are pushed off by spammy classic threads that really should either be in minecraft photos or simple just not a thread or just some random thread that exists to simple be another troll thread.

Granted I post in a few of these but I try to contribute to the discussions that actually have potential. I mean for god sake this thread could go on for a long time but it gets pushed off by threads like this.

I dont know if woot has any plans to balance out the threads that make onto the most recent activity threads but I hope one comes soon. I mean 29 pages of randomness as oppose to thread that could discuss about the whole damn universe, and it only reaches 3 pages and in those 3 pages there is some off topic posts.

I totally agree with you but also remember that the discussion aspect could have a whole lot more potential if minimal threads weren't so abundant.

It is kind of sad. Another few things are the threads with interesting topics that get no discussion but hell, a thread with the title of "last comment" stays on the front forever and is reaching a ridiculous amount of posts. I mean a lot of threads that are discussion threads have potential to be great discussions but are pushed off by spammy classic threads that really should either be in minecraft photos or simple just not a thread or just some random thread that exists to simple be another troll thread.

Granted I post in a few of these but I try to contribute to the discussions that actually have potential. I mean for god sake this thread could go on for a long time but it gets pushed off by threads like this.

I dont know if woot has any plans to balance out the threads that make onto the most recent activity threads but I hope one comes soon. I mean 29 pages of randomness as oppose to thread that could discuss about the whole damn universe, and it only reaches 3 pages and in those 3 pages there is some off topic posts.

I totally agree with you but also remember that the discussion aspect could have a whole lot more potential if minimal threads weren't so abundant.
Also, this thread was incredibly interesting and could have been discussed at length....but it died!

Make random threads not appear in the "Latest Forum Posts" section on the front page.

Problem partially solved.

EDIT:
Tagged threads from Random should stay on "Latest Forum Posts" section too.

Make random threads not appear in the "Latest Forum Posts" section on the front page.

Problem partially solved.

I've already written the designs to fix this, it's just not one of my top priorities.

I've already written the designs to fix this, it's just not one of my top priorities.
2c62.png
2c2.png

I know right?
  1. BatteofOmega
  • Vorsprung
Battleofomega wasn't banned for trolling, he was banned for stealing.. mostly.
Vorsprung, is merely a troll. I love the man, but this is nuts. I don't see him learning, to be honest. I know he can read these, if he even cares to, and I don't know why anyone truly thought he would and/or could change, since when he came back after his last ban, he ranted about how he never should have been banned and how he thought he'd done nothing wrong. I see him doing the same now. Granted, this offense is to a lesser extent. But if he doesn't smarten the fuck up, we're going to lose someone we actually like.

Who cares if a stupid thread goes on for pages and pages. I don't think any thread I created ever went past 3 pages and you don't see me whining about it.

Also lolsprung

He will get unbanned....

Who cares if a stupid thread goes on for pages and pages. I don't think any thread I created ever went past 3 pages and you don't see me whining about it.
It's got nothing to do with who created the thread. It's the nonsense overshadowing the more mature topics people want to talk about, and threads dying out because no one sees the important threads in the recent topics thread.

Well unfortunately these people make up the majority of the community. I guess a filter would work as far as the home page goes but not notifications.

Well unfortunately these people make up the majority of the community. I guess a filter would work as far as the home page goes but not notifications.

True, but you get notifications from anything you actually post in, and so long as you can see a forum exists, you have a higher chance of posting in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back