Anyone play Terraria?

193793.jpg

uh?

It you sprinkle the post with pleases and nice words and asking very nicely, you can make it look like you're not involved with douchecockery
I'd rather not ask as I don't want to seem like a pretentious practicer of aforesaid nasty douchecockery
(I've made up an awesome word, and I shall use it henceforth)

I was never asking for a copy. I was being nice and stating that I would like to see a server put up so you all can play it. Thus, throwing my vote out there for a server to be made.

If you guys can wait another day or so, an important update to TShock is being released that I've been waiting for before putting up the server.

Notably:
- Prevention of hardmode spread

Yes, yellow now feels left out, apologise to yellow, Syria.

People who (sound like) they are in favour of Sonic putting a server up...
-Beese
-Patchouli
-Syria
-Projecto
-Fulgenzio
-Cyrusdexter
-3vans
-Fdebijl
-Hawke
-omfgAlol
-David
-Taco
-Mcfar45

If you've been missed out, just add your name.

... I am in favor...

Turns out theres a dev build with the feature that just came out a few hours ago. I should have the server up within a few hours (assuming I can find our old configs).
Hooray!

EDIT: Time to try to make a character that looks like Patchouli again...my old one was actually Nitori since I couldn't get it to look right before.

Btw, did we all agree on basically doing new characters or did some people still want to use their old ones?

I kinda thought it would be fun to play from scratch again, but if not everyone wants to do that...

Btw, did we all agree on basically doing new characters or did some people still want to use their old ones?

I kinda thought it would be fun to play from scratch again, but if not everyone wants to do that...
I /would/ want to do that.

But I can't seem to get to a computer right now that can play it, so I'm going to be a bit late.
EDIT:
Well, I wont be able to get to a computer for about another 30 hours, so that sucks.

This makes it seem like you bust into people's houses and see if they have gaming computers, lol.
My computer I have can't even run Minecraft classic, so I borrow my mum's boyfriends laptop he sometimes-rarely uses for work, he needs to use it right now, after not using it at all for about 1 1/2 weeks.

But that post makes me look like an impatient douche bag, so 30 hours it is!

My computer I have can't even run Minecraft classic, so I borrow my mum's boyfriends laptop he sometimes-rarely uses for work, he needs to use it right now, after not using it at all for about 1 1/2 weeks.

But that post makes me look like an impatient douche bag, so 30 hours it is!
Well there's not even a server yet, so not really a rush I guess.

Back