Ark: Survival Evolved

Server temporarily down, while patching to v184.0

Server Updated, now in "Waiting for Publication" status.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I invited my friend to play on the server too. One more person could be a big help!

As a footnote guys; I'm not set on anything for the server (ie Difficulty, PVP, etc). I would let your desires help guide me on the settings. Still currently extremely generous and user friendly.

As a note however I don't encourage PVP as the population is still relatively small, and coop is more exciting. Let me know your thoughts and we'll adjust accordingly.

It seems to be working so far. We should work on setting up a raid for one of the caves.

Well I set up a SE bed as there is a cave near by...however beds and fast travel seem to be broken as I couldn't go back to the original base after laying the new bed.

updated to 185.5

Ark: Survival Evolved Unversioned Hotfix: Fixed a Client startup crash, Fixed LinusServer startup crash
Official Servers Upgraded to Difficulty 3.0 :)
About +30% server performance gain
Fixed the fix: Max height of structures above the ground is now 25,000 units. Previously was 15,000 units. Thank you :)

In oddly enough news, I have learned every Engram, and have 1000 points leftover at the moment. I have started to build a new fortress on the NE island

I just did an update, and restarted. I see the status as "Waiting to Publish". Are you in?

186.0 Change Log

Unreleased
Industrial Multi-Grill!
Two new tripwire traps:audio alarm and gas bomb!
Audio-Alarm Away & Offline raiding notifications, Phase 1!
Eggs for all animals and circle-of-life 'Taming Efficiency' boosting per-dino Egg-Kibbles!
Customizable Bandwidth setting for players to choose a bandwidth appropriate to their own connection. Can further improve structure-streaming speed, if you have sufficient bandwidth to handle it as a client. (Can also eliminate any remaining DC's if you reduce it and you're on a lower bandwidth connection.)
Various Bug fixes and balancing improvements and misc functional improvements, details to come!
Improved AMD Shadow flickering fix

Back