Battlefield 3

I may have to pre-order this game for the 360 just because the rest of my family plays the 360 and not the PC. If I were to buy it for the PC, I'd deffinitely be putting in effort to upgrade my current PC or build a new one. I think if I went the PC route, I'd wind up paying more just to to play one game.

This is actually the biggest reason for console gamers not to worry about PC's. Being a PC gamer of the last 15? years I know more people who PC game than console. My younger brother is a console gamer and knows way more console gamers than PC. Its the crowds you run with. Ill always end up spending more on my PC than bothering with a console because of the people I know. But when you do the math, the costs over all the years be it console or PC, you end up spending about the same.

Oh yeah, no doubt that in the end that prices will wind up evening each other out. If I want to play some of the newer games coming out on the PC, I'm just going to have to stomach it and have to pay a bunch up front and hope my PC will last me for a good while.

War is awesome in video games. Sucky in real life. And alive and well in BF3.

I'mma do virtual push-ups and run virtual obstacle courses cuz this game's gonna be planted into my library.

I wonder if whenever video games get extremely life-realistic (in 10 years or so), there will be restrictions on how detailed they shall be?

E3 Battlefield 3 footage:
SIMPLY EPIC
I like how they took the annoying smoke effects and instead of removing made them a gameplay element. Also the sound design really shines in the radio mutter in the last video.

i dont know why i laugh when i see the ammo calibers on the tank aiming screen. Its kinda weird.

What I really like about BF is the Atmosphere... I saw the Gameplay Trailer, and I think the Atmosphere is even better in BF3. Thats epic. :D

hopefully this will destroy CoD, something that should never have been allowed to exist as long as battlefield existed :mad:
but if theres no CoD, then all the 12 year old quickscpoing tryhard kids will come to battlefield and completely ruin it by rushing and saying it sucks cause you can't use second chance.

Back