Battlefield 4 Impressions

I'd still do it at least once.
Ok I will

Well if U can imagine of any other nasty tricks, like walking under the ground by getting pushed underground by the securityshutters of a shop (already fixed, and was useless since U can't interact with anything, and would have been unfair) or staying inside an elevator, place c4, wait for an enemy to use it, so Change places and let it explode (also fixed, equipment moves with U now :D ;( :D ;() then let us all know.... espacially me. :D

I'd still do it at least once.

Well if U can imagine of any other nasty tricks, like walking under the ground by getting pushed underground by the securityshutters of a shop (already fixed, and was useless since U can't interact with anything, and would have been unfair) or staying inside an elevator, place c4, wait for an enemy to use it, so Change places and let it explode (also fixed, equipment moves with U now :D ;( :D ;() then let us all know.... espacially me. :D
Ok i will

I only played the PC beta, but from what I could tell the maps are a big improvement from Battlefield 3 and weapons do more damage and have a lot less recoil.

I only played the PC beta, but from what I could tell the maps are a big improvement from Battlefield 3 and weapons do more damage and have a lot less recoil.
Yeah. I I feel that some maps are smaller but alot of them are bigger. Your right about the weapons though. I also feel that there are less vehicles.

Ok now i played the whole singleplayer/Co-op and to say its very short.. aswell as now i severe hate the driving mecanic since i died 3-4 times at the start trying to drive away from the Helo.

Yes some weapons do more damage though when i played Multiplayer yesterday i baraely was able to kill anyone.
(its not that am bad at the game, its something i am not used with.)

And about the recoil when i tested the enginer class i couldent hit anyone reason for that was actually the recoil one mag and my gun was then pointing at the sky. :confused:

eitherway some things are improved and some aren't but now i believe the engine/s Bf3, Bf:BC 2 and Bf:BC was better in meny ways.
and i also thought about how the game whould look like on the Crytek engine.

New Elevator tip:

place c4 in front of the Elevator, eventually with some allies, send it up and when the doors are open let it go off.

link to that one? can't seem to find it

kthx :)
1025.jpg

Back