Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

Well.. other than Projecto, we don't really have any other leads
Very true...it would be nice if a cop decided to post on here with an accusation or something for us to go off of. I'm not asking for him/her to out themselves, but all I see here for the most part is a bunch of wild accusations going about. I'm already working on my list of probabilities as to who may be mafia and who isn't, and getting some sort of confirmation on my hunches would be much obliged.

Very true...it would be nice if a cop decided to post on here with an accusation or something for us to go off of. I'm not asking for him/her to out themselves, but all I see here for the most part is a bunch of wild accusations going about. I'm already working on my list of probabilities as to who may be mafia and who isn't, and getting some sort of confirmation on my hunches would be much obliged.
Most likely our cop is one of those who have yet to post/have barely posted. *waggles finger towards Joost, bb, Bu_3, Downed, Dutch, Godlib, waffles, nuron, karma, Squeebz, Tha_Prof and Zero*

Magic for Dummies=PROJECTO
Vincent2128=PROJECTO
Skryter=PROJECTO
katphish=PROJECTO
cacher97=PROJECTO
Vorsprung=PROJECTO
moondoggy23=PROJECTO
Bu_3sko0or96=PROJECTO
DutchCheese=PROJECTO

karmahurts=NOLYNCH

_Joostb=UNAVAILABLE
bbgunshot=UNAVAILABLE
clawstrider=UNAVAILABLE
ConroD=UNAVAILABLE
Downed_Foes=UNAVAILABLE
Godliberator=UNAVAILABLE
ienjoywaffles=UNAVAILABLE
im3nuron=UNAVAILABLE
Mcfar45=UNAVAILABLE
Projecto=UNAVAILABLE
Squeebz=UNAVAILABLE
ThaProfessor=UNAVAILABLE
that_taco_guy=UNAVAILABLE
TheNinjaDavid=UNAVAILABLE
ZEROBIT4=UNAVAILABLE

In order of first voted/voted for who.
You need 3 votes to kill of Projecto, but I implore you to think about this more. Would someone who is Mafia be that stupid or is it a triple bluff?

It's like the Russians during the cold war, would they launch all of their missiles to attack America just to get themselves wiped off the map from America retaliating? Would they win by doing something suicidal and get themselves killed? Or is he just that smart and doing this just to play with you.

You need 3 votes to kill of Projecto, but I implore you to think about this more. Would someone who is Mafia be that stupid or is it a triple bluff?

It's like the Russians during the cold war, would they launch all of their missiles to attack America just to get themselves wiped off the map from America retaliating? Would they win by doing something suicidal and get themselves killed? Or is he just that smart and doing this just to play with you.
^^

Something like this from everyone going to/voting for Projecto would be very helpful.
My analysis of Projecto self-voting:
1. Self-voting is not beneficial to town. One town player can be the difference between town win and horrible town massacre.
2. Self-voting as mafia makes no sense because Projecto did it before anybody truly voted him with a reason. It's like hammering a nail in your own coffin.
3. Self-voting as serial killer makes some sense.

Conclusion: Projecto is a serial killer who doesn't want to play serial killer.

I still think just because he messed up, doesn't mean he is any mafia.

I still don't know what to vote for, but it's definitely not Projecto.

<3

<3
The kinda mentality that brought us nought results on the first day of Christmas town slaughter.
Let's see what Projecto has to say, and if he dispels some suspicion on himself then we can start voting random people and analyze their responses to them.

I have seen all this now, and i think we just have to do something. We cant just keep on voting "no lynch" untill we have some real proof. Maybe we will never get some real proof, and then we will need some luck. Anyways:
Vote: Projecto

<3

Why? Is he your secret gay lover or something? Simply saying it's deffinitely not him doesn't do much to change my mind. For all I know the two of you are mafia and you're just trying to protect him from getting killed. Without anything to back up this statement Taco, you could wind up incriminating yourself as well.

I have seen all this now, and i think we just have to do something. We cant just keep on voting "no lynch" untill we have some real proof. Maybe we will never get some real proof, and then we will need some luck. Anyways:
Vote: Projecto
Paraphrasing my post much instead of contributing something else? /me peeks into Joost's eyehole searching for scumminess

This is the vote that could kill projecto, but I think no. Read what Beese said under the 3 more votes bit. Sorry for no quote, on phone. It's something like "Think more".

Edit: Quote from Beese:

"You need 3 votes to kill of Projecto, but I implore you to think about this more. Would someone who is Mafia be that stupid or is it a triple bluff?"

I do not think that projecto is mafia.....but he has been very sporadic. I am not sure if he is playing into the part of the serial killer, but magicfordummies definately makes some very good arguements and I had the same thought that projecto could be the serial killer.

also magicfordummies has basically painted a huge target on himself claiming he is a mason.....but this could also be a bluff, and he could actually be a mafia member.....or he could just be a towny posing as a mason to throw everyone away from the masons.....and I have no idea which one of those he is......regardless he does make a convincing argument against projecto..

VOTE: PROJECTO because even if he is not mafia/killer, he voted for himself originally.....and confused all of us....

I do not think that projecto is mafia.....but he has been very sporadic. I am not sure if he is playing into the part of the serial killer, but magicfordummies definately makes some very good arguements and I had the same thought that projecto could be the serial killer.

also magicfordummies has basically painted a huge target on himself claiming he is a mason.....but this could also be a bluff, and he could actually be a mafia member.....or he could just be a towny posing as a mason to throw everyone away from the masons.....and I have no idea which one of those he is......regardless he does make a convincing argument against projecto..

VOTE: PROJECTO because even if he is not mafia/killer, he voted for himself originally.....and confused all of us....
Cool
But, what's a mason? :D

Back