Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

actually, i think Projecto is getting himself too much attention to be a killer, which is very odd

magic on the other hand, is trying to make a completely random person (a taco in this case) suspicious
and why would he be afraid to become a target if he is one of the killers?

so i change my vote.
VOTE: MAGICFORDUMMIES

just my cheesy logic <3

actually, i think Projecto is getting himself too much attention to be a killer, which is very odd

magic on the other hand, is trying to make a completely random person (a taco in this case) suspicious

so i change my vote.

just my cheesy logic <3

I get what you want to say there.... But there are some options:
1. Magic is a mafia. In that case, your idea makes sense.
2. He is no mafia. In that case, he is one of the people who noticed that taco can be a mafia, and he gave a reason why. In that case, he is a good citizen. Then you are lynching him because of helping him. The irony.
3. You are a mafia, and you know taco is one, and you want to protect him.
4. I'm a mafia, and I am trying to confuse you all. In that case, i would probably not say it like i do now, but i am typing this now to hide that. (Get that?)

I do not want to say you, taco, or me is a mafia, but I just want to tell you that you have to keep all options open. Try to think what you should do when you were a mafia. If someone else does that, it is very suspicious....

I get what you want to say there.... But there are some options:
1. Magic is a mafia. In that case, your idea makes sense.
2. He is no mafia. In that case, he is one of the people who noticed that taco can be a mafia, and he gave a reason why. In that case, he is a good citizen. Then you are lynching him because of helping him. The irony.
3. You are a mafia, and you know taco is one, and you want to protect him.
4. I'm a mafia, and I am trying to confuse you all. In that case, i would probably not say it like i do now, but i am typing this now to hide that. (Get that?)

I do not want to say you, taco, or me is a mafia, but I just want to tell you that you have to keep all options open. Try to think what you should do when you were a mafia. If someone else does that, it is very suspicious....

about 4, everyone is confusing everyone at the moment :p

so i change my vote.

just my cheesy logic <3

What else do we have to go off of? Like Vincent (I think it was him) said, we have to try to find someone and hope we get lucky. Sitting on our hands and waiting for something to happen is going to get us killed. Either way you slice it, we're either going to get killed by mafia/murderer or lynched, unless we get something more solid to go off of. If anyone has a better argument not to kill projecto, let me know.

What else do we have to go off of? Like Vincent (I think it was him) said, we have to try to find someone and hope we get lucky. Sitting on our hands and waiting for something to happen is going to get us killed. Either way you slice it, we're either going to get killed by mafia/murderer or lynched, unless we get something more solid to go off of. If anyone has a better argument not to kill projecto, let me know.

This may not count for much, but this is just about as good evidence as I have, considering Beese knows who is who.

You need 3 votes to kill of Projecto, but I implore you to think about this more. Would someone who is Mafia be that stupid or is it a triple bluff?​

I really think this is him giving us a second chance, so I will bring it to attention again.

I really think this is him giving us a second chance, so I will bring it to attention again.

Well, if Beese is trying to throw us a big hint (which if he is, shame shame moderator!) as long as there isn't a majority vote to lynch projecto, he'll make it to the night. I'm just going to go ahead and tell you what most likely will happen tonite if projecto isn't lynched: He will be killed by the mafia to make it look like someone else is mafia and wanted projecto out of the way. If he isn't killed tonite, then he is either in the mafia, or the mafia has bigger, more nefarious plans underway. However, I don't see how having an opportunity to potentially kill one person and get a second kill basically for free wouldn't be tempting.

First off, voting to kill myself most certainly does not indicate any sort of back up plan. Considering that nobody is safe from a day-lynch, and the doctor can not heal himself, MagicForDummies' reasoning is faulted.

It would seem you're implying you're the doctor...

after all that....my gut still says you are the SK, you made very good arguments as to why you would not be the mafia, and I do not believe you are mafia, however I do believe that you are the serial killer, your actions and arguments have not defended yourself against that possibility. My vote remains and I still think you may be the serial killer. If for some reason the rest of town decides to change their vote, and you live into the night, I would implore the cop to investigate projecto and get the evidence we need.

It would seem you're implying you're the doctor...
And why would you be so interested in finding out who is the doctor.
I have noticed you constantly trying to incriminate Projecto, and asking for proof of his innocence, which, obviously nobody has, nor does anyone have proof of his guilt.

I'm just going to go ahead and tell you what most likely will happen tonite if projecto isn't lynched: He will be killed by the mafia to make it look like someone else is mafia and wanted projecto out of the way. If he isn't killed tonite, then he is either in the mafia, or the mafia has bigger, more nefarious plans underway.

And you seem to have quite a good idea what will happen tonight, as if you have been planning it, or even commanding it. I'm just going to throw this out there, but what proof do you have that you are not Mafia, even, possibly the Godfather (Or whatever they call the leader guy)?

Fuck.

People, stop confusing me.

I'm going to CHANGE VOTE: NO LYNCH until I can find anything incriminating. This early on in the game, there's not much to go on, so everyone's really just clutching at straws.

I'm going to have to think about this one as there have been many good arguements laid about who should be lynched.
Gimp suits await.

Fair enough, I have no concrete evidence to prove I am not the serial killer, other than my word. However, if you don't believe me, listen to this; it would be much safer lynching a mafia member than a serial killer, considering that the serial killer has a higher chance of killing a mafia member, and no alignment to keep them from doing so.

Still, there's more concrete evidence pointing to MagicForDummies than there is for me. There's no reason for me to kill DANIELb217, Mini_Cacti, or Vorsprung. If I were a serial killer, I would have killed one of the people who accused me the first day anyways.
but wouldn't the dead of someone who accused you, make you even more suspicous?

And why would you be so interested in finding out who is the doctor.
I have noticed you constantly trying to incriminate Projecto, and asking for proof of his innocence, which, obviously nobody has, nor does anyone have proof of his guilt.

And you seem to have quite a good idea what will happen tonight, as if you have been planning it, or even commanding it. I'm just going to throw this out there, but what proof do you have that you are not Mafia, even, possibly the Godfather (Or whatever they call the leader guy)?

I know what will most likely happen from experience. I didn't say it will happen, just that it most likely would.

Why are you so adamant about projecto's innocence? Given his last post, I didn't think he was mafia, since as he said no one was standing up to defend him. I do still suspect him to be the serial killer, however.

Fair enough, I have no concrete evidence to prove I am not the serial killer, other than my word. However, if you don't believe me, listen to this; it would be much safer lynching a mafia member than a serial killer, considering that the serial killer has a higher chance of killing a mafia member, and no alignment to keep them from doing so.

Still, there's more concrete evidence pointing to MagicForDummies than there is for me. There's no reason for me to kill DANIELb217, Mini_Cacti, or Vorsprung. If I were a serial killer, I would have killed one of the people who accused me the first day anyways.

Since there are more townspeople than mafia, we are still statistically more likely to be killed by the serial killer than someone in the mafia. Also, since the point of the game is to kill the townspeople, it would only stand to reason the serial killer would be more likely to kill someone they may suspect to be towny and not mafia.

Fuck.

People, stop confusing me.

I'm going to CHANGE VOTE: NO LYNCH until I can find anything incriminating. This early on in the game, there's not much to go on, so everyone's really just clutching at straws.

I'm going to have to think about this one as there have been many good arguements laid about who should be lynched.
Gimp suits await.

If you're going to not vote for projecto, would at least try to decide on someone? Sitting waiting for hard evidence to fall into our laps will make this game go by much shorter, and more successfully for the mafia.

I know what will most likely happen from experience. I didn't say it will happen, just that it most likely would.

Why are you so adamant about projecto's innocence? Given his last post, I didn't think he was mafia, since as he said no one was standing up to defend him. I do still suspect him to be the serial killer, however.

Dealing with the first part, why would the Mafia want to kill the Serial Killer (At first)? There is an 85% chance that the Serial killer will bump off a towny/rival mafia member, so for the first few rounds, they should probably leave him in.

I am not sure about his innocence, but it seems slightly suspicious to me that he made one stupid mistake (Voting for himself (Derp)) and suddenly the whole town is biting at his throat. The only lead we have is "Trust" (Daggers in MiniCacti (Page 4)), and I think we should all think about that before voting rashly. We have as long as we want, aslong as we don't go over our vote limit and kill Projecto, which could lead to the end of us all if he is innocent.

If you're going to not vote for projecto, would at least try to decide on someone? Sitting waiting for hard evidence to fall into our laps will make this game go by much shorter, and more successfully for the mafia.
What I'm doing. But as I said, we are unlikely to get much evidence in these first few nights anyway. That being said, I don't want to go around spamming accusations, so I'm just going to wait and see. There's enough of a margin for me to bide my time, in any case. I'd rather make a secure and well-thought out decision then kill one of our fellow Townies.

Dealing with the first part, why would the Mafia want to kill the Serial Killer (At first)? There is an 85% chance that the Serial killer will bump off a towny/rival mafia member, so for the first few rounds, they should probably leave him in.

I am not sure about his innocence, but it seems slightly suspicious to me that he made one stupid mistake (Voting for himself (Derp)) and suddenly the whole town is biting at his throat. The only lead we have is "Trust" (Daggers in MiniCacti (Page 4)), and I think we should all think about that before voting rashly. We have as long as we want, aslong as we don't go over our vote limit and kill Projecto, which could lead to the end of us all if he is innocent.

If I die tonite, I'm going to blame you and haunt you until you die, too :p (and if I don't die, this statement will surely bite me in the ass)
We were told that the way in which people die is not to be taken to be a hint to who may have killed that person. If we don't start voting for people very soon, it will wind up being the end of us, too.

If I die tonite, I'm going to blame you and haunt you until you die, too :p (and if I don't die, this statement will surely bite me in the ass)
We were told that the way in which people die is not to be taken to be a hint to who may have killed that person. If we don't start voting for people very soon, it will wind up being the end of us, too.
I agree with Vorsprung. There is a larger chance of killing another townsfolk than mafia/serial killer with a random guess. And this is exactly what the mafia wants. As long as the townsfolk still hold majority in the meetings then we should still be able to weed out the enemies. You may want to be careful moondoggy, press to hard for votes and you may turn suspicion onto you... Again.

I'm going to go with VOTE: NOLYNCH atm

I am pretty sure that by the morning, either you, Projecto, or I will be dead :p
I understood about the method of death, but the "Truth" seems a bit of extra detail. I'm not sure if I am reading too deeply into something that is just trying to make us more involved, but... Well I don't really know to be honest...

Back