Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

I am pretty sure that by the morning, either you, Projecto, or I will be dead :p
I understood about the method of death, but the "Truth" seems a bit of extra detail. I'm not sure if I am reading too deeply into something that is just trying to make us more involved, but... Well I don't really know to be honest...
the very first sentence is mentioning chavistan, seems conrod is onto something :cautious:
juuust kidding <3

The fact that Projecto is sporadic and willing to vote himself to get lynched that very one time still remains. That's incriminating evidence that he is definitely out-of-the-ordinary. It obviously will cast suspicion.

Now he's defending his behavior and not only that, wants to dispel the past and what's worse, lynch me simply because I find his behavior weird. Let's not forget he survived the first night after that daring public stunt he pulled off.

Now let's weigh my actions against his actions. You'll still find that Projecto has alot of explaining.

If that doesn't count as evidence. Then my argument falls like a deck of cards.

Unless we can lynch 2 people in one day, we have a problem, who is telling the truth? Well, not truth as of such, but who seems the more dodgey individual who we should lynch...

I get what you want to say there.... But there are some options:
1. Magic is a mafia. In that case, your idea makes sense.
2. He is no mafia. In that case, he is one of the people who noticed that taco can be a mafia, and he gave a reason why. In that case, he is a good citizen. Then you are lynching him because of helping him. The irony.
3. You are a mafia, and you know taco is one, and you want to protect him.
4. I'm a mafia, and I am trying to confuse you all. In that case, i would probably not say it like i do now, but i am typing this now to hide that. (Get that?)

I do not want to say you, taco, or me is a mafia, but I just want to tell you that you have to keep all options open. Try to think what you should do when you were a mafia. If someone else does that, it is very suspicious....
5. You're all mafia in different mafia groups confusing each other.

Useful quotes inserted;

I'm gathering suspicion on everybody who voted Projecto after Skryter. Any one of these people could easily be mafia/cereal killers voting with the crowd to avoid detection.

My analysis of Projecto self-voting:
1. Self-voting is not beneficial to town. One town player can be the difference between town win and horrible town massacre.
2. Self-voting as mafia makes no sense because Projecto did it before anybody truly voted him with a reason. It's like hammering a nail in your own coffin.
3. Self-voting as serial killer makes some sense.

Conclusion: Projecto is a serial killer who doesn't want to play serial killer.

Most likely our cop is one of those who have yet to post/have barely posted. *waggles finger towards Joost, bb, Bu_3, Downed, Dutch, Godlib, waffles, nuron, karma, Squeebz, Tha_Prof and Zero*

Oh yeah, and definitely read this one if you missed it or are voting for no lynch.

Ok everybody. Read this.
If we continue to perpetually vote for no lynch, the following scenarios could happen
a) Nobody says anything incriminating, mafia pick us all off, we lose.
b) Nobody says anything incriminating, mafia get picked off by cereal killer, we get picked off by cereal killer, we lose.
c) Somebody says something incriminating, everybody lynches that person (who is in fact innocent), then everybody starts analyzing the reasons why the person was lynched and the game proceeds with a more tense atmosphere.
d) (The least likely) After some time somebody starts deducing who the mafia are, and somehow we lynch them all.

Usually, in other places, one votes randomly for random people on the first day, and hopes for luck in getting scum. (That's my reason for voting Zero earlier.) If anyone says something incriminating, we can lynch that person. In the course of this, if anyone else makes an vote that's not fully justified, then we could lynch this person and so on...
Thus we cannot vote for no lynch or we lose.
Tack on a couple other possibilities;
e) Somebody says something incriminating, not enough people vote to lynch that person, the person turns out to be mafia at the end of the game while we all kill ourselves for our stupidity.
f) Somebody says something incriminating, not enough people vote to lynch that person, and repeat until we all die.

I agree with Vorsprung. There is a larger chance of killing another townsfolk than mafia/serial killer with a random guess. And this is exactly what the mafia wants. As long as the townsfolk still hold majority in the meetings then we should still be able to weed out the enemies. You may want to be careful moondoggy, press to hard for votes and you may turn suspicion onto you... Again.

I'm going to go with VOTE: NOLYNCH atm
And as long as the townsfolk still vote no lynch in the meetings then we will all die.

Seems I managed to galvanize some people further than simply voting no lynch. Mission success.

I'm getting real confused, I'm conflicted with which side to take in this argument, for now I'm going to change back to neutral and reserve my judgment for tomorrow.

VOTE CHANGE: NO LYNCH.

I'm getting real confused, I'm conflicted with which side to take in this argument, for now I'm going to change back to neutral and reserve my judgment for tomorrow.

VOTE CHANGE: NO LYNCH.

You are forgetting something. There are no Black and White Mafia members. We're not playing "one of these things is not like the others" over here. Wierdos are going to claim innocence. Even the innocent are going to claim innocence. Everyone is going to claim innocence. Those with good arguments are not necessary truthful.

If everyone is going to play "one of these things is not like the others" the mafia will DEFINITELY win. They know all what they will need to do is simply argue. They know there can never be 100% evidence. But alas, townies will play it safe nonetheless, and kill us all one by one.

You are forgetting something. There are no Black and White Mafia members. We're not playing "one of these things is not like the others" over here. Wierdos are going to claim innocence. Even the innocent are going to claim innocence. Everyone is going to claim innocence. Those with good arguments are not necessary truthful.

If everyone is going to play "one of these things is not like the others" the mafia will DEFINITELY win. They know all what they will need to do is simply argue. They know there can never be 100% evidence. But alas, townies will play it safe nonetheless, and kill us all one by one.

That may be true, but I'm retaining my No Lynch until sufficient evidence comes up to change it, or the night is over and the end result is shown.

Well, I would say based on my observations that its probably either Magic or Projecto. Isn't there 2 mafias in which they could actually be different mafias fighting eachother and blaming eachother.

That may be true, but I'm retaining my No Lynch until sufficient evidence comes up to change it, or the night is over and the end result is shown.

You still think that Projecto would then continue to act wierd and sparodic after all this? He would now try his very best to blend in with all of us. There can NEVER be sufficient evidence nor sufficient reasoning to a lynch.

Also, saying I'm a mason has its effects. If I die, and projecto remains alive, that's all the more reason he becomes a crook. Also, if projecto does die and does turn out to be towny, I can still summon my members to give testimony that I am indeed mason.

You know what? lets put this to the test shall we? (my credibility)

Tonight. We will kill a brony. Let's see how this will play out.

Well, if Beese is trying to throw us a big hint (which if he is, shame shame moderator!).
I did that just to get you thinking instead of getting projecto instantly killed and not letting him explain himself. I got you all thinking and give him just that little time to explain and he gave some very valid points, if anything I'm a good moderater, but we all know that's a lie.
:thumbsup:
Cool
But, what's a mason? :D
Incase you still don't know it's a group of 4 people who are town based and talk during the night, they plan on who could be mafia and who to lynch the next day.
I implore you all to use your better judgment and take another look at the evidence. Unfortunately, by putting myself out there like this, I am almost guaranteeing my own murder, but I am prepared to meet my fate. I only ask that the truth be heard, and that you do not allow yourselves to be so easily twisted to any sinister plot. I know I will likely be dead by morning, but don't let my sacrifice be in vain.

Let justice be heard, let justice be done.

VOTE CAST: MagicForDummies
seinfeld.gif

Beese, there are 27 people on the list but only 25 people accounted for on the list of roles... what's with that?

Anyway...

It's set in stone that there were 8 Mafia at the beginning, 1 serial killer, with the rest of the us as townies with various roles. There are two Mafia Groups, each with 4 players which means that there is a chance that they might kill one of the other side. On the first day, nobody was lynched, that is quite clear. At night, two people died and Vorsprung was saved.

There are several things that can be gathered from this. 3 people will die for the next few nights, and only one will die in the morning. With two people dead, we can gather only one solid fact: The serial killer is still alive.

There may be 3 Mafias left on each of the Mafia factions, 1 Mafia killed (leaving 3 in one team) and the other death a towny, 2 Mafias left on one group and 4 in the other, or 2 townies dead with no mafia killed. Chances are that all the deaths were townie, if you consider probability. Today is morning and this is the only chance that townies as a whole can get somebody killed. Tomorrow, two or three people will die again.

There will probably be a higher population that is in the townie group. Due to this, the three factions (2 mafias and one serial killer) will be killing people at a faster rate than we can lynch them. Therefore, lynch, because you can be sure that they have no qualms about killing us off.

Beese, there are 27 people on the list but only 25 people accounted for on the list of roles... what's with that?

Anyway...

It's set in stone that there were 8 Mafia at the beginning, 1 serial killer, with the rest of the us as townies with various roles. There are two Mafia Groups, each with 4 players which means that there is a chance that they might kill one of the other side. On the first day, nobody was lynched, that is quite clear. At night, two people died and Vorsprung was saved.

There are several things that can be gathered from this. 3 people will die for the next few nights, and only one will die in the morning. With two people dead, we can gather only one solid fact: The serial killer is still alive.

There may be 3 Mafias left on each of the Mafia factions, 1 Mafia killed (leaving 3 in one team) and the other death a towny, 2 Mafias left on one group and 4 in the other, or 2 townies dead with no mafia killed. Chances are that all the deaths were townie, if you consider probability. Today is morning and this is the only chance that townies as a whole can get somebody killed. Tomorrow, two or three people will die again.

There will probably be a higher population that is in the townie group. Due to this, the three factions (2 mafias and one serial killer) will be killing people at a faster rate than we can lynch them. Therefore, lynch, because you can be sure that they have no qualms about killing us off.
Eeeeh I'll check it again, later. making giant tree in MC

The only solution I can see, is for one of us to roll a random name (with proof? And we lynch him/her. It seems to all be down to luck/playing with dumb players (Which I doubt we are...)
Now wouldn't it be awkward if it was me who came up... :/

The only solution I can see, is for one of us to roll a random name (with proof? And we lynch him/her. It seems to all be down to luck/playing with dumb players (Which I doubt we are...)
Now wouldn't it be awkward if it was me who came up... :/

So this is everyone's plan now? Being random and not deducing evidence and judging incriminating actions. You need to expand your strategic options.

So this is everyone's plan now? Being random and not deducing evidence and judging incriminating actions. You need to expand your strategic options.

The mafia is under no obligation to post anything, and we have hardly got any solid proof... I would love to hear your plan that doesn't involve sacrificing 1 (If we are very lucky) to 3 (probably) people waiting for the proof that will never come. A mafia could just vote every few days, with the crowd, and we wouldn't know any better.

Well, it would seem we're not going to get enough votes to lynch anyone at all, so it might as well turn to night. I've laid out my arguments for action and it would seem people are still too hesistant and are hoping for some sort of clue to fall into their lap. It probably won't come.

MagicForDummies, you are STILL avoiding the fact that I have brought up substantial evidence against you. Your credibility is already in question, and you're evading this accusation, clearly because you have something to hide.

We'll let the crowd decide on that.

You do not realize that a mason is NOT supposed to hide his identity so that the towny can develop trust that his members will eventually come to light so that a band can be formed. My members will help me become credible should I die or in this case, Martyr for the sake of the town.

Having laid out my agenda there's nothing to hide.

If I am indeed arguing against a towny, then it'd be likely that neither of us will die. But I'm not taking that risk, it's for towny's best interest that you expose your true colors through death so that we can find your supporters and lynch them as well.

You voted mcfar45, vincent, and skryter or yourself. Random individuals who haven't done a thing. Then the next day, 2 more random people died. Doesn't that seem a least bit strange?

By the way, Vincent isn't one of ours. He also argued for your death and brought up good points. There's reason to believe that you indeed possess some advantage over townies considering you decided to lynch yourself. And you are not a mason. So what are you at the end of the day? I urge everyone to think this through before nightfall.

Has projecto's actions been beneficial to town? Those who vote NO LYNCH or REMAINED NEUTRAL should think about this.

Also, I urge the "TRUE" mason(s) to speak out against me. Who has a secret towny group that they may testify against my words?

If silence is the only answer you're gonna give, then so be it. I am a Mason, if you (the false mason) who claims you are indeed a mason, show yourself and your team.

Everyone in town will soon find that no one wants to step up to this challenge, thus making me more credible.

Back