BF3 Get together

Casey

So we need to get on and actually use the server I got set up, that way it can fill up. Best way to do that is to get everyone on at once and play. I only have Thursdays off, so I was thinking either the 16th or 23rd, which are Wednesdays (because of the hour difference) I figure if we cant do that, we can at least get everyone on on a weekend and do like a BF3 marathon. again, if we get the server full and keep it full, it would be great for Team9000 AND I might be inclined to get a bigger one. So post up dates that you could play and we will all decide on a time we can play. I am thinking like a four hour marathon on Saturday night. Let me know, we can always extend it out to a later date. Also, if it gets full enough, we can start tournaments and even battle other platoons. I need feedback for this to work though, let me hear what you got.

Don't have it YET. Cause internet still not working correctly. But if it helps, I will buy it soon, and I have Thursday-Sunday, where Thursday from 5-8pm GMT+1 nope. :)

Yes I will buy it, just don't want to download it with the speed of 50 Kbps average...

The weekends are clear for me except for the thanksgiving weekend where I'll be away. Pretty much anything else though.

So then, how about next saturday (nov 19th) from say 6pm-9pm eastern time? It can be changed, but I want to try and get as many people involved as possible. Let me know.

im thinkking getting it now.. before EB Games closes in 1 hour.. but idk if my HD4550 will play it.. until i get a new graphic card..

Back