Can someone remove or do so i isent a member anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you guys are being a little harsh - Madcart certainly has been active on T9K. He has spent a lot of time on Beta with me, for one.

He's from Sweden (which is cool). If he's having a little problem with his English, back off. I think it is very admirable that he's making the effort.

To Madcart - have a nice time, wherever you go. Good luck - you were pretty cool.

Although if it was me, I would just fade away, rather than make a big deal, unless there was a problem, or I had been wronged / peturbed / embarrased / harrassed etc. in some way.

I think you guys are being a little harsh - Madcart certainly has been active on T9K. He has spent a lot of time on Beta with me, for one.

He's from Sweden (which is cool). If he's having a little problem with his English, back off. I think it is very admirable that he's making the effort.

To Madcart - have a nice time, wherever you go. Good luck - you were pretty cool.

Although if it was me, I would just fade away, rather than make a big deal, unless there was a problem, or I had been wronged / peturbed / embarrased / harrassed etc. in some way.

thanx very much, Vor ... :)

He is a nice guy, he have contributed a lot to Robur, but sometimes he isn't so communicative. Please, stay in team9000, i'm sure we will have Juco back soon.

He is a nice guy, he have contributed a lot to Robur, but sometimes he isn't so communicative. Please, stay in team9000, i'm sure we will have Juco back soon.

thanx yes i can mayby stay but i dont like to be called that i have gay service... >:O

Hey Madcart, apparently you never met the other side of T9K, why leave if you don't even know anyone outside of minecraft? Most of us spend 95% of the time out of Classic. Get on mumble and talk to us.

From what I understand, your pissed off because someone said you have a 'gay service' or something.

Now I'm no quantum-physicist but I think your overreacting a little bit.

Relax your fax.

If need be report the person and we can deal with the issue.

This thread looks like your attention seeking enough people to get whoever said something 'mean' to you do become hated or something by the rest of us.

Anyway. I could've put all this really harshly, but you might go nuke a country so I'm basically an international hero now.

/beginpraise.

From what I understand, your pissed off because someone said you have a 'gay service' or something.

Relax your fax.

This thread looks like your attention seeking enough people to get whoever said something 'mean' to you do become hated or something by the rest of us.

Anyway. I could've put all this really harshly, but you might go nuke a country so I'm basically an international hero now.

/beginpraise.

i have meny other resons but they is private things!

Relax your fax.

/beginpraise.

P.S no your not a hero... not becous of this, this isent a war there heros can be born!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back