• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cant join?

SuperROBO1

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, and I used the same email for minecraft.net, and the registration for team9000, but yet I cant join the team 9000 public servers on minecraft classic. It just says Disconnected! You lost connection to the server!

What should I do?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, and I used the same email for minecraft.net, and the registration for team9000, but yet I cant join the team 9000 public servers on minecraft classic. It just says Disconnected! You lost connection to the server!

What should I do?
Well, that depends. What are you using to log in?

Its all connected, and i have very fast internet, it just wont connect, like it doesn't recognize me. My username is my email, is that a factor? if it is, how do i fix that?

Nevermind, i got my normal minecraft working, but not classic,

another question, how come when i try to join servers, it says, failed to connect;null?

how do you fix that, theres no youtube tutorials for that, theres only tutorials on the launch null, help.

Nevermind, i got my normal minecraft working, but not classic,

another question, how come when i try to join servers, it says, failed to connect;null?

how do you fix that, theres no youtube tutorials for that, theres only tutorials on the launch null, help.
Classic is dead.. should probably start accepting that, the grieving period is over.

Yes, yes I have, but no one talks about the multiplayer connect null, all I see is a bunch a people talking about the "fatal" null. Not the null where it wont connect to the server your trying to join.

Back