• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cant join?

More information on the issue would help a bit. Like what exactly does it say? Do you have pictures and all that jazz?

There are things like this, http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1675843-how-to-fix-failed-to-loginnull-someone-help-please/ Unsure if that is the same issue that you are incurring.

Most of this talks about the same thing. And there are some things they are saying will fix it. http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...31,d.dmg&fp=16f3fda0c583ca1f&biw=1600&bih=768

Did you try posting something on the minecraft forums at all to ask and see if anyone can assist you?

Also, what are you using to connect to classic? The browser? World of Minecraft? Charged Miners?

im using a browser to connect to minecraft, i would like to know how to get on team9000 classic instead of seeing Disconnected! you lost connection to the server, or, Invalid characters in player name? how to change it? I thought it was a public server

im using a browser to connect to minecraft, i would like to know how to get on team9000 classic instead of seeing Disconnected! you lost connection to the server, or, Invalid characters in player name? how to change it? I thought it was a public server
Can you take pictures of each step so that we may see the exact issue?

It is indeed a public server. Do you have a user name for minecraft? I don't mean just the email address, I mean an actual user name. If you're aiming for classic an email address itself will not work.

make sure you are logging in with your mojang/minecraft user id / password and not the team9000 one.

also

fullsize-have-you-tried-turning-it-off-and-on-again-23878.jpg

No i dont have a minecraft.net username, i only have an email. Do I have to use mineshafter.info? I use mineshafter for normal minecraft, but I dont think its meant for classic

no i do not have premium minecraft :(
Then you can not play classic if it is just an email address. They don't actually allow you to play with just an email address to use as a user name. You have to have premium to make a user name. That's the first set. Then you can play premium or classic. I've heard there are some servers that have a thing? Or something that allows you to play with an email address, but I am not positive on this account though.

At the moment all you can really so is play the demo.

There you are then. They probably have one of those things I was talking about. I don't believe our server does.

You could probably ask as minecraft for a gift. Or you could save and get one of those game cards or something.

I already have the downloaded game on my main screen, I just dont have access to multiplayer features without an error popping up

because one day I was using the same old username and the same old password, and it wouldnt let me log in, so I use mineshafter

What I'm getting from this is that you had an old Alpha account, lost/forgot the password, and just got a hacked one instead.

Back