• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Classic Retro Art Gallery

What is your Favorite Art Picture you've seen or done?

• Total voters
Zelda Art Gallery 2.jpg

Just to let you know guys, this is what mod boo wants us to know
boo say no grifeing.jpg

That's right, you can't see him but he can see you :sneaky:
so better not troll or grief

if you remember playing Super Smash Bros. Melee & Brawl
Mr. Game & Watch appeared in the 80"s which was a game
in a watch size on your wrist but he is fun to play in the game.
love those's flip'in sausage move x3

Super smash bros melee was one of my favourite nintendo games. You earned a like.
Yes, Mr Game & watch was a strange character but he had powerful moves. He was a little annoying when spamming his taunt (ringing his bell)...

Super smash bros melee was one of my favourite nintendo games. You earned a like.
Yes, Mr Game & watch was a strange character but he had powerful moves. He was a little annoying when spamming his taunt (ringing his bell)...

Thanks and ya he can be annoying but funny when you battle him and launch is 2-bit butt out of the screen XD

Mr_Game_and_Watch_Victory_6_by_HardVector.gif

Little Mac from Punch-Out!!, originally known as Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! is a boxing video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System back in 1987. It has consistently been ranked among the best games released for the NES platform!!! Mario makes an appearance as the game's referee XD then Super Punch-Out!! for the Super Nintendo in 1994 and now on the Wii :) I wonder.... would Little Mac beat Tyson? (a vision appear)

tumblr_ldghlb3Wh01qajg12o1_400.gif

Back