• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 27 Questions and Comments

He will post it when he does, and don't ask him or even mention it to him, as it won't change when he posts it and will only make him mad. If for some reason it isn't posted by thursday, then I'll post it.

He will post it when he does, and don't ask him or even mention it to him, as it won't change when he posts it and will only make him mad. If for some reason it isn't posted by thursday, then I'll post it.
So, the winners have been decided, but not posted yet? Ok.

What....I didn't even...get into the top 5......
So my video sucked that much.....
Was it because I reviewed a game that hadn't come out yet? or was it that the team9000 logo wasn't visible enough...the hell did I do wrong...

What....I didn't even...get into the top 5......
So my video sucked that much.....
Was it because I reviewed a game that hadn't come out yet? or was it that the team9000 logo wasn't visible enough...the hell did I do wrong...

Just because you didn't win doesn't mean your video was bad - there were a lot of good entries :)

:D I don't even know what to say... I didn't think my review was that good...:D
I'd like to thank all mah friends here on T9K, the kind jury, and a special thanks to Casey and Woot for this exellent idea for a contest!
<3
Congratulations buddy :D
I'm so happy I got 3rd place!

Back