• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 27 Questions and Comments

Congratz to everyone who won! I'm so glad I won the shirt, cause that's all I really wanted. Well, I guess I also got $20 of games, so I guess I'll get Killing floor or something else. :D

Congratz to everyone who won! I'm so glad I won the shirt, cause that's all I really wanted. Well, I guess I also got $20 of games, so I guess I'll get Killing floor or something else. :D
Lol my review persuaded someone >.<

The winners have two weeks to contact me and claim their prizes. Just shoot me a message with what you want and we will work out the details then and I'll answer any questions you have. Expect more contests in the future although most of them won't be this big. I am planning a bunch of smaller ones that more people will feel comfortable participating on and keeping big ones like this one for once or twice a year. I always welcome suggestions to, so I will probably start a thread to get some ideas on what you guys think the next contest should be. Thanks for the participation, all the videos were great. Congratulations to all the winners!

1 question:

The border of the videos was 5 minutes, Zakkons was over 10 minutes. Wouldnt he be disqualified?
Im not saying the video was bad, it was really good but it does not make any sense :O

Those weren't necessarily rules, more like guidelines. Each individual who went over asked first to make sure they weren't disqualified for it.

yes, I apologize asi tried getting the games but steam decided it didn't like that I'm out of country so now I an just waiting for them to unlock my account so I can buy stuff again

If this contest was now, I would totally pwn you all. Honestly. (I'M LYING)

I do have a question, though.
When can we expect the next contest?

...Hate to be picky, or greedy, or whatever, but can I pretty please get that T-shirt?

Bump, I know, but I would seriously like to be a BAMF in a T9K shirt.

Back