Contest Ideas

both of you are a month off :D
However, I'm not claiming to be an 'old' member, am I?
In the scheme of things, I'm fairly new around here, but 'old' enough to be able to quote experience.
Not to mention...
Look at GTRMadness.
Now back to me.
GTRMadnees = 28 messages, 2 likes
Vorsprung = 2,900 messages, 946 likes
I'm on a horse.

In the scheme of things, I'm fairly new around here, but 'old' enough to be able to quote experience.
Not to mention...
Look at GTRMadness.
Now back to me.
I'm on a horse.
Rsmv2you = 3268 messages, 1568 likes
tumblr_lhpysgTbAb1qaepp4o1_400.gif

Look, I don't care who here has more "experience" or not. This thread is not for debating it. If you want to continue this conversation, please do so in a private message so we don't have to hear you bicker about ridiculous, inconsequential things. If you don't like what I have to say, I'll be glad to talk it out in a private message like human beings, but lets keep this thread on topic please.

Look, I don't care who here has more "experience" or not. This thread is not for debating it. If you want to continue this conversation, please do so in a private message so we don't have to hear you bicker about ridiculous, inconsequential things. If you don't like what I have to say, I'll be glad to talk it out in a private message like human beings, but lets keep this thread on topic please.
Could you make a list of the suggestions people have made so far?

can i be on your team? :P
I'm probably not going to play, but if I need to (if I need to supplement numbers, etc.) then sure.

I'll post a blog regarding this soon-ish. At the 'mo, I'm discussing this with Casey, and I'll need to iron out details and wrangle the Wooty to organize the server.

Keep your eyes peeled for my TF2 contest everyone! I hope to release it soon. I'll be off school in a week or two; I'll start it up then.
EXPECT MUCH PYRO

Not to mention...
Look at GTRMadness.
Now back to me.
I'm on a horse.
Why you always gotta be like that. noone cares about ur messages/likes except for you. So please don't be a dick and take others thoughts into consideration.

Back