Cookie Clicker

Welp, I may not actually want to talk about this.

No, no cheats were involved.

Untitled.png

*has game spam killing lvl 45 boss*
*is at work for 6 hours*

Can't wait to see my gold total when I get home since it's pretty much 20+ million per kill...
Has to be far more than that, I'm on level 44 and the weak guys already drop 400 mil...

Also, I'm hoping you lot have noticed the random stuff that appears (e.g. t-shirt, ice cubes, snowflakes) and click on them for bonus monies...

Has to be far more than that, I'm on level 44 and the weak guys already drop 400 mil...

Also, I'm hoping you lot have noticed the random stuff that appears (e.g. t-shirt, ice cubes, snowflakes) and click on them for bonus monies...
Eh, I'm at work. I was throwing out a random number and couldn't see the actual gains.
Also, yeah I click the random items whenever they pop up

By tomorrow, I should hit my first ascension. AKA, starting over to make further progression easier.

(Granted, I could do it now, but I want to clear floor 100 first in order to nab a 2nd hero soul)

Clipboard01.jpg

I don't believe you. :p

Anybody have frenzied yet? (or convulsions?) -_-
View attachment 144451
I'm waiting on those ones until I can get Aphrodite fully upgraded, so i can abuse her powers to double the power of the ability that clicks 10 times per second. So 20 clicks per second plus manual fast clicking should be able to nab both of those cheevos easily enough. (In theory)

Back