• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Creepy Ghostly Whispers in Singleplayer

TheXraptor

Alright so earlier today my internet was down for about an hour. I thought "What better to do than play some wonderful singleplayer and build random crap for the hell of it?". I began to build a giant multi hundred block Cydonian Empire eagle when suddenly I heard one of the many frequent ominous, creepy sound effects. Usually I just shiver, look around for Herobrine, and eventually shake off the creepy sound in around a few minutes. But literally 5 seconds after I heard the creepy sound effect, I heard a ghostly voice whisper "You'll die". This is not the first time I heard a ghostly voice, this is just the first time what the ghost said was audible.

This has shocked me, and I have uninstalled ALL singleplayer mods, because you couldn't get me to play singleplayer if you held a gun to my head.

Anybody else encountered this horrifying ghostly voice?

Yeah I think I have heard wierd voices after the creepy sound effects as well. They all seem to pertain to dieing. Like "You Will not Survive" and stuff along those lines. And the sound is bad enough. lol

Herobrine is a hoax, there was only one instance of him, but it was by a hacker, and he coded him in, you're gonna be fine.
:freshprince:

:dynamite:
Are you joking? I sure hope you're just fibbing because I was just about to make a thread about how goddam TERRIFYING those "cave ambience" sounds are. I nearly shat myself the other day when I heard a loud machine-like roar behind the wall of my (deep and isolated) mine. I ran out of there so fast and turned the volume to zero.
I'm pretty certain that if I were to hear one of those horrifying sounds and then a ghost whispering about my death I would cry :eek: and never play minecraft again. Lol
Those sounds make me afraid of large caverns instead of being explorative of them!

:dynamite:
Are you joking? I sure hope you're just fibbing because I was just about to make a thread about how goddam TERRIFYING those "cave ambience" sounds are. I nearly shat myself the other day when I heard a loud machine-like roar behind the wall of my (deep and isolated) mine. I ran out of there so fast and turned the volume to zero.
I'm pretty certain that if I were to hear one of those horrifying sounds and then a ghost whispering about my death I would cry :eek: and never play minecraft again. Lol
Those sounds make me afraid of large caverns instead of being explorative of them!
Im never going to play minecraft in 5 years.....

Lol, Herobrine is whispering your inevitable doom to you while you live your last moments, hilarious!
I never found any of the ambient noises to be "scary" though...

Lol, Herobrine is whispering your inevitable doom to you while you live your last moments, hilarious!
I never found any of the ambient noises to be "scary" though...
Every time i go to my laptop to play minecraft or Left 4 dead i just walk slowly and turn off my sound really fast

I am in no way trying to hide the fact I am a scaredy-cat. I just cannot handle these types of things, lol.

Back