• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Creepy Ghostly Whispers in Singleplayer

Uninstalling the game wont help. You need to COPY AND PASTE this to 5 other videoes. The SCARY VOICE IS TRUE ! It once happened to a 9 year old girl who died and if you read this and don't COPY AND PASTE this to 5 other videos stuff happens. NOT JOKING !!

*sigh* it's just cave ambience. anybody else notice the "Removed Herobrine" addition to the updates in 1.6? He didn't. He actually ADDED in certain sound effects that (if you're crazy and easily-freaked out) sound like death threats.

*sigh* it's just cave ambience. anybody else notice the "Removed Herobrine" addition to the updates in 1.6? He didn't. He actually ADDED in certain sound effects that (if you're crazy and easily-freaked out) sound like death threats.
Mr Notch is gonna make me cry! Lol :eek:

You really have not seen The Exorcist from the 80's. Dude, it is one of the scariest movies of all time.

Psssh, its scary when it shows the face, it's just about a girl being possessed by a "demon" and she like spins her head 360 degrees and projectile vomits, all in good fun.. You guys gotta see the human centipede, that's some funny/creepy/scary shit there xD
Chill guys, notch is being a troll for putting in those sounds, and if you are still scared, I'll hold your hand while you scavenge through the mines :freshprince:

Mario, weren't you that guy who was giving me German lessons? :freshprince: gimme some more of them!
sonic-punch.jpg
Nope oh and by the way heres one german word GHUY BGHWBDGYH BWYIDGBYIB

Yeah, I'm going to die in singleplayer and lose my stuff. I have a bed that I spawn in and mods for more items. I could really care less.

Back