• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Tekkit server

Well possibly,

Are you talking about hexxit or tekkit?

I have played a lot of both and it is more then possible to spawn thousands of mobs legit if you know how.

Also you dont need more then 1 nether star because some mod packs have tome of alkahest which lets you craft a 2 nether stars from 1 nether star and 3 wither skulls.

I'm not saying there no possibility he cheated, im just saying with these modpacks there are a lot of ways to get something if you know how.

Well possibly,

Are you talking about hexxit or tekkit?

I have played a lot of both and it is more then possible to spawn thousands of mobs legit if you know how.
This is a Tekkit thread.

Besides, that's not the only thing I located. Aside from the several dozen stacks of diamond blocks, there were also over a hundred obsidian chests.

All this happened between the time I logged off for bed and the time I logged back on...less than 10 hours.

Also you dont need more then 1 nether star because some mod packs have tome of alkahest which lets you craft a 2 nether stars from 1 nether star and 3 wither skulls.
EDIT button, mate. Also, this isn't FTB or Technic. This is Tekkit.

This is a Tekkit thread.

Besides, that's not the only thing I located. Aside from the several dozen stacks of diamond blocks, there were also over a hundred obsidian chests.

All this happened between the time I logged off for bed and the time I logged back on...less than 10 hours.

EDIT button, mate. Also, this isn't FTB or Technic. This is Tekkit.

Tekkit classic? or the new tekkit? Cause tekkit classic had a dupe bug with ee

BTW This is a thread for the new tekkit.... You know the one where you can go into space and shit... Thought I made that clear :p

Sorry. ;(

Anyway he probably duped that stuff, the only real way i imagine he could have gotten that would be if he mined none stop with a fortune 5 pick and got very lucky or he made a whole bunch of quarries got the fuel and machines to power them to max speed, had them on full size and then got lucky.

Or if he got lucky and found a mystcraft symbol for the dense ores and spammed them into a new dimension he made, but unless you have decay disabled that would world would destroy itself from decay.

If its legit then just ask him how he got it and ask to see his dense ores age/tunnels/quarries. :thumbsup:

Also forgot to say that theres a ee3 minium stone that you can use to condense down all your ingots, 8 iron > 1 gold, 4 gold> 1 diamond.

Sorry. ;(

Anyway he probably duped that stuff, the only real way i imagine he could have gotten that would be if he mined none stop with a fortune 5 pick and got very lucky or he made a whole bunch of quarries got the fuel and machines to power them to max speed, had them on full size and then got lucky.

Or if he got lucky and found a mystcraft symbol for the dense ores and spammed them into a new dimension he made, but unless you have decay disabled that would world would destroy itself from decay.

If its legit then just ask him how he got it and ask to see his dense ores age/tunnels/quarries. :thumbsup:
None of the above were in, on, around, or near the building he lived in.

None of the above were in, on, around, or near the building he lived in.

Sorry, i didnt see gurus post saying it was confirmed dupe. ;(

Well then, i guess there can be only one solution....

banhammer-forecast.gif

There will be atleast a BIIIG warning! a ban warning not warning "for ban" but a ban that means warning as... (y'know 3 dots and your going into the corner.) kind of thing no? how it ends up after that is all Csi's choice.

Server is back up.

Comcast sorta took a shit on my internet last night and everything was down.... Lets hope that will not be happening too much more :unsure:

Back