Cube World, the 20% cooler Minecraft.

I fail to see how this is a cooler version of Minecraft. All I've seen from the videos and the blog is lots of combat and a Sims style building system. It LOOKS similar to Minecraft, yes, but that's where the similarities end.

Not saying it looks like a bad game, though. It looks pretty awesome.

Dibujo.JPG

I don't think this is going to be really famous unless it goes on steam.
How do you figure that? While steam is a good platform for launching games, this is the age of indie games. Minecraft didn't need steam for example, and it's a similar concept. Cube World is already so popular that Wollay was actually offered a job at Mojang. If worse comes to worse, he can just sell it on the Humble Bundle and get the word of CW spread a bit more.

How do you figure that? While steam is a good platform for launching games, this is the age of indie games. Minecraft didn't need steam for example, and it's a similar concept. Cube World is already so popular that Wollay was actually offered a job at Mojang. If worse comes to worse, he can just sell it on the Humble Bundle and get the word of CW spread a bit more.

I don't know, just a guess. :confused:

This looks a lot like Minecraft...I hope it isn't. But it looks pretty good. :)

Graphics wise, perhaps it is a little bit based upon the ever popular Minecraft. Gameplay wise though, it is much much different based upon the videos of the development. One of which being it focuses less on the building, sandbox aspect of minecraft and more on the RPG elements.

Back