Cube World, the 20% cooler Minecraft.

Anyone interested in playing tomorrow with me and brad let me know on here, been hosting multiplayer server until Wooty gets launch setup for it :).

Anyone interested in playing tomorrow with me and brad let me know on here, been hosting multiplayer server until Wooty gets launch setup for it :).

Well no one else can buy the game yet. Only the lucky few who got in before their servers crashed that first day hours after releasing the alpha version. You will not be playing with many people but I would love to watch a stream of it.

Well no one else can buy the game yet. Only the lucky few who got in before their servers crashed that first day hours after releasing the alpha version. You will not be playing with many people but I would love to watch a stream of it.
Keep trying whenever you get a chance. I managed to register the other day after being disheartened by that message several times.

Well I managed to snag it before registering got all derpy, so I'm up for any multiplayer games.

It was up literally 30 seconds ago. I made an account but shop is still down. Now waiting on the shop to go up.
And yes, it costs money.

EDIT: Registration is up GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

So I downloaded the demo and when I tried to run it I got the message saying i needed to update my DirectX End-User. Thing is, when I followed the link that was provided (by both the message and Wollay) it tells me that my DirectX is up to date and no installation is required, but Cube World still doesn't run. Anyone got any ideas? Cause I know if I can't run the demo the full game won't work.

So I downloaded the demo and when I tried to run it I got the message saying i needed to update my DirectX End-User. Thing is, when I followed the link that was provided (by both the message and Wollay) it tells me that my DirectX is up to date and no installation is required, but Cube World still doesn't run. Anyone got any ideas? Cause I know if I can't run the demo the full game won't work.

The demo that's out there at the moment isn't a game as such, it's more or less a tech demo letting you know if you can play the game. That being said, Wolfram is currently working on a playable demo.

Slimey
qU7d4w7.jpg

(I'm Legless, the ranger elf)

legolas90.gif

Awesome, bought it. Time to level up and kill some shit.

Also, everything is up now. Go for it ASAP if you want to get it.

#cubeworld channel made, my server is down currently as I'm at work :(. I'll bring it back up and all that jazz when I get home for those interested in multiplayer (can't host on linux box currently so hosting on windows OS.)

Back