• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

note for DC : if you are inviting people without survival history, please, make sure they do know what survival is and that survival is survival, not classic and there are some behaviour standards
Are you referring to the dissapearing materials?

Are you referring to the dissapearing materials?
I believe he is referring to what happened a couple hours ago, a player was bitching that he was a builder in classic and that that should give him more permissions over someone who isn't "trusted" as much. Basically thinking that his rank in classic makes him better than someone who has been playing Survival more than classic.

Example:
Player1: Builder in classic, hasn't played survival much if ever. thinks that he should be automatically allowed into a town. (player who is bitching)
Player2: Guest in classic because he doesn't play it much. Has played on the Survival server for months and has gotten to know the mayor of the town and is allowed in automatically because he is trusted, but he had to earn it.

What i think N_J is saying is that some players who play classic need an attitude adjustment when they come over to Survival and they need to learn that everyone is on a level playing field.

I believe he is referring to what happened a couple hours ago, a player was bitching that he was a builder in classic and that that should give him more permissions over someone who isn't "trusted" as much. Basically thinking that his rank in classic makes him better than someone who has been playing Survival more than classic.

Example:
Player1: Builder in classic, hasn't played survival much if ever. thinks that he should be automatically allowed into a town. (player who is bitching)
Player2: Guest in classic because he doesn't play it much. Has played on the Survival server for months and has gotten to know the mayor of the town and is allowed in automatically because he is trusted, but he had to earn it.

What i think N_J is saying is that some players who play classic need an attitude adjustment when they come over to Survival and they need to learn that everyone is on a level playing field.
That is actually so true on so many levels. Do we actually have some elitist citizen in our town?

If someone is being an ass, give me his/her name.

And raptor. I'm sorry for what i've done, but we were just starting the town and i wanted to prevent EVERYONE building huge buildings. I stated multiple times plots were 20x20.

Btw, didnt i already told you you could use that other plot 2?

OH! Guess what bro, you still have A copyright claim from april this year hahaha

Some awesome things,

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5107/cydonia.png
cydonia.png

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7804/raise.png
raise.png

CYDONIAN EMPIRE COMPYRIGHT CLAIM :

Timestamp: 07:00 Thursday 28th of April 2011

Claim: Cydonian Empire
Claim Type: A whole nation
Claim Owner: Zakkon
Other info:
I want to copyright the Cydonian Empire, or CE, or Cydonia as some call it.
Terms of Service:
Noone may form a group, organization, party, gang, company, cooperative team, nation, state or country with the name Cydonian Empire, CE or Cydonia.
Noone may claim to be a citizen of the Cydonian Empire unless they are a citizen or minister of the Cydonian Empire.
Noone may claim to be a minister of the Cydonian Empire unless they have been chosen, selected or elected by the person(s) in charge of appointing ministers.
Noone may claim to be a member of the Imperial Guard (info down below) unless they have been appointed as a guard by the person(s) in charge of appointing guards.
Noone may claim to be a guard, knight, soldier, trooper, defender, sentinel or guardian of the Cydonian Empire, it's land and it's people unless they are a member of the Imperial Guard.
Noone may claim ownership of the Cydonian Empire, CE or Cydonia and all her holdings and people unless a nuclear apocalypse happends which kills millions of people and the Cydonian Empire turns into a totalitarian state.
In the event that a nuclear apocalypse takes place the Cydonian Empire still retains it's full copyright protection.

Claim: Imperial Guard
Claim Type: An organization dedicated to defend the Cydonian Empire, it's lands and it's people.
Other info: The Imperial Guard is sub-group controlled by the Cydonian Empire. It's duty is to defend the Cydonian Empire, it's lands and it's people.
They are led by the Cydonian Empire's Minister of Arms, who chooses the guards and captains from a selection of volunteers.
They are the empires first line of defense if any hostile cooperative, company, nation, state, organization, party, faction, team, gang, country or group attacks.

Claim: Cydonian Empire flag and banner
Claim Type: flag, banner, stamp
Other Info: The national flag of the Cydonian Empire: http://img651.imageshack.us/i/cydonia.png/
The forum signature banner (made by ryan660) : http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7804/raise.png (may add more in the future)

Claim: Imperial Guard skin
Claim Type: Uniform
Other Info: The Imperial Guard skin used for the guards: http://www.minersneedcoolshoes.com/2011/04/10/cydonian-guard/

I'm still not sure where my missing diamonds ended up... a partially 'forced' donation to the town possibly? No one seems to know anything about them...

Example:

Yeah, it was because Cathykiddo came online, and she wasn't in a town. So, I tried to get her in the town (which she denied, which means we need to get Don as well), and then the other guy (who's name I won't say in public) starting going off on how I didn't have the right to do that, and then asked my rank in classic, which then spurred me and number_J to go off on an argument about how classic rank if fairly irrelevant to being well-known in survival. number_J kicked him from town, and after a bit of reconciliation, I let him back in.

Yeah, it was because Cathykiddo came online, and she wasn't in a town. So, I tried to get her in the town (which she denied, which means we need to get Don as well), and then the other guy (who's name I won't say in public) starting going off on how I didn't have the right to do that, and then asked my rank in classic, which then spurred me and number_J to go off on an argument about how classic rank if fairly irrelevant to being well-known in survival. number_J kicked him from town, and after a bit of reconciliation, I let him back in.

:thumbsup:

and then the other guy (who's name I won't say in public) starting going off on how I didn't have the right to do that, and then asked my rank in classic, which then spurred me and number_J to go off on an argument about how classic rank if fairly irrelevant to being well-known in survival.
Especially being most builders in classic are derps anyways :whistle:

we have used 365 diamonds so far. we kinda needed those 6 :p
As per the map, we still have chunks of the north side of town unclaimed. And yet just now I saw adios_friend with full diamond armour. How about we tax him for diamonds?
(Interesting to note the similarities with real life. Tax the poor, leave the rich alone.)

As per the map, we still have chunks of the north side of town unclaimed. And yet just now I saw adios_friend with full diamond armour. How about we tax him for diamonds?
(Interesting to note the similarities with real life. Tax the poor, leave the rich alone.)
I really think we should disclose and hide where we our diamonds. Too many people use them for thier own little wants.

i'll talk to him. he doesn't seem to help cydonia alot.

I really think we should disclose and hide where we our diamonds. Too many people use them for thier own little wants.

indeed, I (or someone else) will start building a secret vault

If someone is being an ass, give me his/her name.

And raptor. I'm sorry for what i've done, but we were just starting the town and i wanted to prevent EVERYONE building huge buildings. I stated multiple times plots were 20x20.

Btw, didnt i already told you you could use that other plot 2?

I know, and I was going to build on it, but it is too late as of now. To return the build to it's original design plan, I would have to remove all of the modifications done currently to my house, and I would have to burn through several stacks of glass and wood.

I am happy with my house for now, and unless the whole town starts getting massive homes, I won't really mess around with my house as it is now. (Note: This does not mean I want somebody building a house on top of my current area).

Back