• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

quick note: i do not allow ANY derping for now. i'm getting pissed of at how specific people interact or use Cydonia.
/me stops being the nice mayor for now

Dutchie,
I believe that there is a way to make it so Im able to build in Cydonia without living there, that way I can make a summer home in Cydonia and come for visits more often :D
But my main house is in Sparta so thats where I'm living.

Dutchie,
I believe that there is a way to make it so Im able to build in Cydonia without living there, that way I can make a summer home in Cydonia and come for visits more often :D

nice ^^
i'll talk about that later, my head needs some rest coz derpy life

Thanks to TwistedWicked, we forced the desert to surrender some more sand and sandstone and i have repaired those beaches now. Hopefully it will last.View attachment 80232
12370967.jpg

I won't be able to help out for a while right now, due to a few certain issues that are preventing me from doing a single thing for the town. When these are resolved, I'll be helping out by filling all he public chests with things I've gathered.

Can I join join Cydonia?
Pok3monrocks can vouch for me that I'm trustworthy.
Also, if it helps, on the old world I was in Eagle's Peak and Hobotown.

I've seen JJkoshane before, I think it was on classic and as far as I know he isn't a total douche ;)
Really? Personally, I don't like the guy. But I digress...
Dutchie,
There is a way.
There's a very useful glitch which appears in Towny.

You know how a Mayor can appoint Assistants?
Well, the 'Assistant' position is different to that of 'Resident'.
The glitch that exists is that you can be Assistant in multiple towns and Resident in another.
That means you can live in multiple towns.
For example... Say you are a Resident in Sparta. If you were added to Cydonia as an Assistant, then you would retain your residency in Sparta, but also be able to work in Cydonia. In fact, you could even be Resident in Sparta, and Assistant in, say, Cydonia, Haven and WorldHub.
It's up to Dutchy if he wants to give you the powers of Assistant.

Really? Personally, I don't like the guy. But I digress...

There is a way.
There's a very useful glitch which appears in Towny.

You know how a Mayor can appoint Assistants?
Well, the 'Assistant' position is different to that of 'Resident'.
The glitch that exists is that you can be Assistant in multiple towns and Resident in another.
That means you can live in multiple towns.
For example... Say you are a Resident in Sparta. If you were added to Cydonia as an Assistant, then you would retain your residency in Sparta, but also be able to work in Cydonia. In fact, you could even be Resident in Sparta, and Assistant in, say, Cydonia, Haven and WorldHub.
It's up to Dutchy if he wants to give you the powers of Assistant.
I've been wondering how this works. Does it even allow you to do assistant commands in a city you are not a resident in?

Nope. I've tried. The commands go to the town you're actually a resident in.
Well then, that's still a benefit.
In fact, it makes Mayor's jobs easier, because they don't have to be handing out massive amounts of power to those who won't even be in their town full-time.

I won't be able to help out for a while right now, due to a few certain issues that are preventing me from doing a single thing for the town. When these are resolved, I'll be helping out by filling all he public chests with things I've gathered.

No offense mate and said with love, but piss poor attitude, man up

Are you in, or out?

Back