• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

When I visited Haven the ship wasn't built yet. Is it possible for outsiders to go in it, so I can see it?
Yup - the town itself has no gates/borders and the ship itself is by and large viewable (though I do have a door I could remove to make it more accessible. I haven't fleshed out the interior of it yet with crew beds, etc.

Hey guys.

I regret to inform you that I will be leaving Cydonia. My reasons are my own, suffice to say there is no one or nothing at fault here. I am just leaving because of my own reasons.

I have greatly enjoyed building with all of you. I hope you all still think of me as a comrade, as I do you all. I donate my plot to the city. And the chests on the property go with the plot.

DC, Hawke, NJ, Shooter, Raptor, Ustulo -I'm glad I got to you you guys, you're great. There's a ton of others I didn't name, but it was a joy building with EVERYONE in Cydonia.

Long live the Eagle, may it soar, for evermore.

Hey guys.

I regret to inform you that I will be leaving Cydonia. My reasons are my own, suffice to say there is no one or nothing at fault here. I am just leaving because of my own reasons.

I have greatly enjoyed building with all of you. I hope you all still think of me as a comrade, as I do you all. I donate my plot to the city. And the chests on the property go with the plot.

DC, Hawke, NJ, Shooter, Raptor, Ustulo -I'm glad I got to you you guys, you're great. There's a ton of others I didn't name, but it was a joy building with EVERYONE in Cydonia.

once a cydonian always a cydonian :thumbsup:
glad you had an awesome time, you will always be welcome here ^^

Hey guys.

Good luck where ever you go! The eagle will ALWAYS be watching over you!

Hey guys.

Best of luck Teranok, Cydonia will always welcome you back arms wide open :)

Hey guys.

I WILL MISS YOU!

It also helps your chances a lot if you have someone trustworthy on the server who can vouch for you.

Lol, so mean taco.

Taco was talking ingame earlier, apparently devestator is an irl friend of his, and that he vouched for him.

Back